Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
myth-simba myth-simba is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 565
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
Box Tking

a lot of teammates destroy boxes.
There should be a thing where if you destroy a friendly box you lose 50% of your hp. and if below 50% you die. A system that allows you to identify friendly boxes i.e a team logo on it.

However person who placed the box can destroy without being hurt.

Boxes cannot block things such as doors or bases but can be put around them.
This will prevent dumbasses by delibrately blocking team knowing they lose hp if they try and free themselves.

Afterall the boxes are for defence not a way to lame and block people.
__________________

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Chompy Chompy is offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 2,815
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Well said! I don't play Zone, but all this stuff about these "boxes" sounds kinda lame
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-23-2006, 01:28 AM
dude2020 dude2020 is offline
Führer Glazey
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,417
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
2 words



**** NO

Stop spamming with these dumb ideas k boo boo?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:07 AM
pooper200000 pooper200000 is offline
The Blackswan
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Asylum
Posts: 5,060
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth-simba View Post
a lot of teammates destroy boxes.
There should be a thing where if you destroy a friendly box you lose 50% of your hp. and if below 50% you die. A system that allows you to identify friendly boxes i.e a team logo on it.
However person who placed the box can destroy without being hurt.
Boxes cannot block things such as doors or bases but can be put around them.
This will prevent dumbasses by delibrately blocking team knowing they lose hp if they try and free themselves.
Afterall the boxes are for defence not a way to lame and block people.
[STUPID]Jee your so right Your right if a stupid team mate decides to block the inside of the base they should put down ad many boxes as they can and then go through the portal so that they can't put more boxes down.[/SARCASM] If a teammate destroys boxes so what get over it!being put around doors would do the same thing. Boxes are for whatever you want them to be not only for defence Oh and the smart trials will just be medics and then perform the same action. Also I think we allwould appreciate it if you could please put all of your ideas INTO ONE THREAD! thanks this is the hint for everyone to give him bad rep.
__________________
Always Watching!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:24 AM
Crono Crono is offline
:pluffy:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 20,000
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Bad idea. If I destroy a box because it's at a bad position why should I lose half of my HP?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:39 AM
killer_dog10 killer_dog10 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 132
killer_dog10 is on a distinguished road
Why cant we walk thourgh our team boxes because today some noob put like 50-40 boxes to block the tellporter to base 1 I was so mad because noone was coming after I was protecting base one by myself!!!
storm has different color then fleet (yellow and blue)


Anyways you'll reget that you lose 50percent real fast when you go to base one and blocked in by boxes while the noob is laughing at you as you die trying to get out.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:38 PM
pooper200000 pooper200000 is offline
The Blackswan
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Asylum
Posts: 5,060
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
if you lose 50% everytime you can kill a lot of boxes. Im smart like that. 100 50 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 etc. eventually it wouldn't matter I hope my maths right.
__________________
Always Watching!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Crono Crono is offline
:pluffy:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 20,000
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
if you lose 50% everytime you can kill a lot of boxes. Im smart like that. 100 50 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 etc. eventually it wouldn't matter I hope my maths right.
yeah but you can easily die too...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-23-2006, 06:14 PM
pooper200000 pooper200000 is offline
The Blackswan
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Asylum
Posts: 5,060
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
yeah but you can easily die too...
yes I can but I can blow up a lot of boxes and medics would just heal anyway.
__________________
Always Watching!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Huwajux Huwajux is offline
Zone Oracle
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Padded cell
Posts: 3,947
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_dog10 View Post
Why cant we walk thourgh our team boxes
That's a much better solution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
if you lose 50% everytime you can kill a lot of boxes. Im smart like that. 100 50 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 etc. eventually it wouldn't matter I hope my maths right.
Er...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth-simba View Post
and if below 50% you die
Pooper, don't talk **** about someones idea if you haven't even read it properly yourself. And no, I'm not going to give him bad rep points. He's suggesting ideas that are being developed into better ones, so why would I be against him for that?
__________________
No matter where we go, or what we do, we will always live our lives within the confines of our own head.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-24-2006, 05:43 PM
pooper200000 pooper200000 is offline
The Blackswan
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Asylum
Posts: 5,060
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
That's a much better solution.

Er...?

Pooper, don't talk **** about someones idea if you haven't even read it properly yourself. And no, I'm not going to give him bad rep points. He's suggesting ideas that are being developed into better ones, so why would I be against him for that?
im not im jsut saying if it kep taking 50% thats what would happen. I don't mind his ideas its just how he presents them.
__________________
Always Watching!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-24-2006, 07:35 PM
myth-simba myth-simba is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 565
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
uhm. no

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
[STUPID]Jee your so right Your right if a stupid team mate decides to block the inside of the base they should put down ad many boxes as they can and then go through the portal so that they can't put more boxes down.[/SARCASM] If a teammate destroys boxes so what get over it!being put around doors would do the same thing. Boxes are for whatever you want them to be not only for defence Oh and the smart trials will just be medics and then perform the same action. Also I think we allwould appreciate it if you could please put all of your ideas INTO ONE THREAD! thanks this is the hint for everyone to give him bad rep.
I used to do the post into one thing but i suddenly decided... no. why should I? I never enter forum posts twice and i am assuming a lot of other people do not either. I cannot modify forum titles so i will not modify the content inside.

If you are unhappy with my posts... like i say a lot, then do not enter them simple as. I'm getting my money's worth out of the forums and hoping to get my ideas heard.
__________________

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-24-2006, 07:41 PM
pooper200000 pooper200000 is offline
The Blackswan
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Asylum
Posts: 5,060
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth-simba View Post
I used to do the post into one thing but i suddenly decided... no. why should I? I never enter forum posts twice and i am assuming a lot of other people do not either. I cannot modify forum titles so i will not modify the content inside.

If you are unhappy with my posts... like i say a lot, then do not enter them simple as. I'm getting my money's worth out of the forums and hoping to get my ideas heard.
i ahve no problem with getting your money's worth but could you do it in a way that more/most of the players would find more suitable?
__________________
Always Watching!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-24-2006, 09:59 PM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
i ahve no problem with getting your money's worth but could you do it in a way that more/most of the players would find more suitable?
Errm, I agree.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-24-2006, 11:08 PM
MisterMastermind MisterMastermind is offline
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,566
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
i ahve no problem with getting your money's worth but could you do it in a way that more/most of the players would find more suitable?
Did you mean to continue speaking in stupid? I saw a [stupid] but no [/stupid]...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.


Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.