Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
Box Tking

a lot of teammates destroy boxes.
There should be a thing where if you destroy a friendly box you lose 50% of your hp. and if below 50% you die. A system that allows you to identify friendly boxes i.e a team logo on it.

However person who placed the box can destroy without being hurt.

Boxes cannot block things such as doors or bases but can be put around them.
This will prevent dumbasses by delibrately blocking team knowing they lose hp if they try and free themselves.

Afterall the boxes are for defence not a way to lame and block people.

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)
Old 11-22-2006, 11:05 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Well said! I don't play Zone, but all this stuff about these "boxes" sounds kinda lame
Old 11-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
2 words

**** NO

Stop spamming with these dumb ideas k boo boo?
Old 11-23-2006, 04:07 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth-simba View Post
a lot of teammates destroy boxes.
There should be a thing where if you destroy a friendly box you lose 50% of your hp. and if below 50% you die. A system that allows you to identify friendly boxes i.e a team logo on it.
However person who placed the box can destroy without being hurt.
Boxes cannot block things such as doors or bases but can be put around them.
This will prevent dumbasses by delibrately blocking team knowing they lose hp if they try and free themselves.
Afterall the boxes are for defence not a way to lame and block people.
[STUPID]Jee your so right Your right if a stupid team mate decides to block the inside of the base they should put down ad many boxes as they can and then go through the portal so that they can't put more boxes down.[/SARCASM] If a teammate destroys boxes so what get over it!being put around doors would do the same thing. Boxes are for whatever you want them to be not only for defence Oh and the smart trials will just be medics and then perform the same action. Also I think we allwould appreciate it if you could please put all of your ideas INTO ONE THREAD! thanks this is the hint for everyone to give him bad rep.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:24 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Bad idea. If I destroy a box because it's at a bad position why should I lose half of my HP?
Old 11-23-2006, 04:39 AM
killer_dog10 is on a distinguished road
Why cant we walk thourgh our team boxes because today some noob put like 50-40 boxes to block the tellporter to base 1 I was so mad because noone was coming after I was protecting base one by myself!!!
storm has different color then fleet (yellow and blue)

Anyways you'll reget that you lose 50percent real fast when you go to base one and blocked in by boxes while the noob is laughing at you as you die trying to get out.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:38 PM
The Blackswan
if you lose 50% everytime you can kill a lot of boxes. Im smart like that. 100 50 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 etc. eventually it wouldn't matter I hope my maths right.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
if you lose 50% everytime you can kill a lot of boxes. Im smart like that. 100 50 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 etc. eventually it wouldn't matter I hope my maths right.
yeah but you can easily die too...
Old 11-23-2006, 06:14 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
yeah but you can easily die too...
yes I can but I can blow up a lot of boxes and medics would just heal anyway.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_dog10 View Post
Why cant we walk thourgh our team boxes
That's a much better solution.
Quote:
Er...?
Quote:
and if below 50% you die
Pooper, don't talk **** about someones idea if you haven't even read it properly yourself. And no, I'm not going to give him bad rep points. He's suggesting ideas that are being developed into better ones, so why would I be against him for that?
Old 11-24-2006, 05:43 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
That's a much better solution.

Er...?

Pooper, don't talk **** about someones idea if you haven't even read it properly yourself. And no, I'm not going to give him bad rep points. He's suggesting ideas that are being developed into better ones, so why would I be against him for that?
im not im jsut saying if it kep taking 50% thats what would happen. I don't mind his ideas its just how he presents them.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:35 PM
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
uhm. no

Quote:
[STUPID]Jee your so right Your right if a stupid team mate decides to block the inside of the base they should put down ad many boxes as they can and then go through the portal so that they can't put more boxes down.[/SARCASM] If a teammate destroys boxes so what get over it!being put around doors would do the same thing. Boxes are for whatever you want them to be not only for defence Oh and the smart trials will just be medics and then perform the same action. Also I think we allwould appreciate it if you could please put all of your ideas INTO ONE THREAD! thanks this is the hint for everyone to give him bad rep.
I used to do the post into one thing but i suddenly decided... no. why should I? I never enter forum posts twice and i am assuming a lot of other people do not either. I cannot modify forum titles so i will not modify the content inside.

If you are unhappy with my posts... like i say a lot, then do not enter them simple as. I'm getting my money's worth out of the forums and hoping to get my ideas heard.

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)
Old 11-24-2006, 07:41 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
I used to do the post into one thing but i suddenly decided... no. why should I? I never enter forum posts twice and i am assuming a lot of other people do not either. I cannot modify forum titles so i will not modify the content inside.

If you are unhappy with my posts... like i say a lot, then do not enter them simple as. I'm getting my money's worth out of the forums and hoping to get my ideas heard.
i ahve no problem with getting your money's worth but could you do it in a way that more/most of the players would find more suitable?
Old 11-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
i ahve no problem with getting your money's worth but could you do it in a way that more/most of the players would find more suitable?
Errm, I agree.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Did you mean to continue speaking in stupid? I saw a [stupid] but no [/stupid]...

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.