Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Let it be Known

(Just the usual RP propaganda, although most of the list is true)

Let it be known:

Governor Alan Steele
Admiral Raziel Nasar
Mayor Maroku Dibides
Commodore Yannick Steele
Aranel Ka

Died in fighting

Let it also be known:
Her Majesty Tari Dayaa Mar Sana
avoided fighting the entire time

The following heroes are honored for sustaining major injury ((usually, we'd die, but since the Pirates and Ka-Rhy seem to have infinite life counts, ))

Grand Marshal Bosh Tiberius (Bile, un-kill-able)
Minister Valanduil Claudius Nicholl
Chancellor Zoogi Zerako
About three others.

--------------------------------
OOC: It was a great fight. Both sides sustained losses, Zormite just had more man power. Hope we can continue doing this. Note, this isn't a "pk fest" as some jealous belligerants have put it, it's Kingdom events =D
Old 06-25-2006, 01:28 AM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario

The following heroes are honored for sustaining major injury ((usually, we'd die, but since the Pirates and Ka-Rhy seem to have infinite life counts, ))
I believe the term "Consent Rule" should be added to your vocabulary.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:45 AM
JustBreathe is on a distinguished road
LET IT BE KNOWN...

We all died in fighting... Even Bosh.

Also... Dayaa is a worshipper of Brigid. It's against her religion to fight.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I beg your pardon, but no it is not. I myself am a follower of Brigid, and it is most certainly not against her will to enter combat. After all, that is why she grants he users the ability to sear flesh with their bare hands and guard against three different elements. Not to mention the ability to curse those that would use the will of their god to cause wounds to others.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:31 AM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
I beg your pardon, but no it is not. I myself am a follower of Brigid, and it is most certainly not against her will to enter combat. After all, that is why she grants he users the ability to sear flesh with their bare hands and guard against three different elements. Not to mention the ability to curse those that would use the will of their god to cause wounds to others.
It is against her will to kill a mortal.

She grants those powers so that her followers may quell fighting, not agitate it. Her boons are to be used in the promotion of peace or the destruction of unholy or unnatural forces.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
Back when the server was first starting off the followers of Brigid could not use weapons. There were no offensive spells, only healing ones. This only changed because people complained enough to allow for more hostile actions while following Brigid.

Therefore it is safe to say that a follower of Brigid is forbidden from killing or hunting, but should save lives rather than destroy them.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Brigid is primarily a protector of nature, though, and is against those who would use weapons to destroy it. Epsecially the undead. And if the Zormites are threatening the well-being of Forest, would that not be a call to action?
Old 06-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
(Just the usual RP propaganda, although most of the list is true)

Let it be known:

Governor Alan Steele
Admiral Raziel Nasar
Mayor Maroku Dibides
Commodore Yannick Steele
Aranel Ka

Died in fighting

Let it also be known:
Her Majesty Tari Dayaa Mar Sana
avoided fighting the entire time

Grand Marshal Bosh Tiberius (Bile, un-kill-able)
Minister Valanduil Claudius Nicholl
Chancellor Zoogi Zerako
About three others.

--------------------------------
OOC: It was a great fight. Both sides sustained losses, Zormite just had more man power. Hope we can continue doing this. Note, this isn't a "pk fest" as some jealous belligerants have put it, it's Kingdom events =D
Wussies.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow..

Way to turn a friendly, IC propaganda "haha, yeh, we did good man, everybody" thread into a 'lets whine because Im pissed my name isn't on there' bull**** fest.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:07 AM
JustBreathe is on a distinguished road
I'm pissed my name isn't on there!
Old 06-25-2006, 04:27 AM
Hamma Time
Luigi203 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Luigi203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBreathe
I'm pissed my name isn't on there!

And you are...? Probobly another random grunt that fell victim to my Bile Axe.

CAUTION
Old 06-25-2006, 07:15 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Good fight to the troops. I knew you could do it. Defeating half the planet in a ground war is an amazing feat. No army in the world can boast such strength and courage.

Note to my "death". Someone took me down without using a holy weapon or prayer, thus I raise to fight again. I never died, I was simply cut down, and raised back from the dust and ashes. Liches can do this with a phylactary, which means the only way to kill one is to destroy the phylactry. Which makes them very formidable foes.

Dayaa knew what she was doing by not entering in combat, dont make up crap excuses. Thats just pathetic. She acted like she would possibly ally us, to give her enough time to sneak in some treaty with pirates. And as I said before, an ally of pirates will be whiped off the face of the earth. We proved that today.

All in all, the battle was very long, and interesting. It took about three hours for me to fall I think, and in that time I led the naval ships into the forest ocean and attempted to hail a forestian ship, they fired on us and set off the sparks of war. And we retaliated and destroyed or captured their entire fleet, and whatever army had the guts to face us. Pirates came in later, and died as well.

To those trying to say this is a war between us evil guys and those good guys, check yourself in the mirror. Our planet is crippled and nobody comes here anymore for fun, because there is no fun. I am bringing fun here in the best way I know. And for all of those who have a problem with that:I guess thats just too bad , your ideals and time are coming to a quick close.