Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
An envious cloud surrounds all of the islands.

I have noticed in my travels that a dark grey cloud has formed over every island except Zormite. I did not know of the evil that has consumed the land. I have been advised by spys planted within Forest, Samurai, Dustari, and Cresent Pirates that they have done nothing but plot and plan for my demise.

I have taken this as a personal threat, for I am now wanted for murders I did not commit. A bounty has been offered for my head, and my treasures.

I am writing to the council to ask for our succession from the cicular Kingdom activities and relations. I wish to break all ties with the slanderous nations, and concentrate on our current kingdom alone.

We can not stand for this any longer. The Zormite have been forever tainted and I fear that the name carries honor no more.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:32 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Yeah, you're pretty unpopular.

But don't forget, I too was once very unpopular. Things can always change!
Old 06-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
to be popular you gotta be cool

i can give you cool lessons if you want

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 06-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
I have noticed in my travels that a dark grey cloud has formed over every island except Zormite. I did not know of the evil that has consumed the land. I have been advised by spys planted within Forest, Samurai, Dustari, and Cresent Pirates that they have done nothing but plot and plan for my demise.
I have taken this as a personal threat, for I am now wanted for murders I did not commit. A bounty has been offered for my head, and my treasures.

I am writing to the council to ask for our succession from the cicular Kingdom activities and relations. I wish to break all ties with the slanderous nations, and concentrate on our current kingdom alone.

We can not stand for this any longer. The Zormite have been forever tainted and I fear that the name carries honor no more.
Yes because all the other Kingdoms would waste their time on you. Seriously, go away.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerTFFD
Yes because all the other Kingdoms would waste their time on you. Seriously, go away.
That makes no sense at all. The gramatical context is messed up. Ok lets take a stab at this one.

Detective Debaglio "yes because all the other kingdoms would waste their time on me?"

what is the that supposed to mean? I dont give a rats (|) what the other kingdoms do with or without me. It is not my concearn.. if it was.. I would be posting in their forums like the rest of you goonards.

Seriously, you go away. The level of inteligence ping ponged around by you guys is priceless.... ohh wait I pay.

Last edited by Debaglio; 06-14-2005 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: did not know wank was offensive
Old 06-14-2005, 02:01 AM
Nemo
Quote:
Detective Debaglio "yes because all the other kingdoms would waste their time on me?"

what is the that supposed to mean? I dont give a rats (|) what the other kingdoms do with or without me. It is not my concern.. if it was.. I would be posting in their forums like the rest of you goonards.
Quote:
I have been advised by spys planted within Forest, Samurai, Dustari, and Cresent Pirates that they have done nothing but plot and plan for my demise.
You don't care, but what the other Kingdoms were "plotting" was the point of your first post. You sir, are a *****.

As to who am I? If you don't know who I am you are clearly a nobody, or a newb. I'll take it to be both. You misspelled concern, by the way. I fixed it for you in my quoting of it. Attacking grammar is like saying, "I have nothing else to attack them for, so I'll stab at text!" Wow, you're big now.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:37 AM
To Stryker/Aeon Flux with grey hair.

Lol, you continue to refute my reply.

It was not your grammer that I was comenting on, yet again a clear cut example of how you people only read half the words. Spelling, punctuation, and all that jazz does not interest me. It must be recognized that we are all from different parts of the globe, and sometimes things get lost in translation.

Or should I revert to the ancient language that has been the foundation for all of them..... wait you probably dont know more than one language... I only assume because you seem to hold the engish in some high regard.

The english language is a discrace when used to try and exemplify a point, unfortunatly it is our means of communication here.

NOW I will say it again. READ IT ALL THIS TIME

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR GRAMMATICAL CONTEXT.... ie what you wrote. NOT HOW YOU WROTE IT. DING DONG

3rd grader explation of what I just wrote for you

"Your words that you used did not make sense the way you spokey spokey"

Poorly educated fool.

Flame on.

Last edited by Debaglio; 06-14-2005 at 03:39 AM.. Reason: spelled stryker striker.. didnt want him to poo his pants
Old 06-14-2005, 03:41 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Shut the hell up, Jesus. Forums are NO PLACE to ask for a council of Kings and Emperesses to talk to you about these plans; you need to take the time to walk up to them ingame and pull their attention away from whatever they are doing and talk to them about it.

This is childish, and is yet another reason why I think you are an attention *****, with some amazing superiority complex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 06-14-2005, 03:46 AM
What are the forums for then?

I have posted this to announce that I am done dealing with the other Kingdoms nonsence.

I did not post this for random fools to post. I am waiting for Graynts decision, and thoughts.

It was posted to get the older members of Zormite to comment.... ie LordZen, Wren, Aki...... as far as Forest, Dustari, CP, Sam...... read my posts if you want, but once again.

YOU ALL MISSED THE POINT>

flame on.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:25 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
It was posted to get the older members of Zormite to comment....
That means me, so my comment is okay. Brad counts too.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
So much for having spies, eh?
Old 06-14-2005, 07:36 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNuke
So much for having spies, eh?
ARE YOU SPYING ON DUSTARI FOR HIM!?!??!

I kid I <3 u
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 06-14-2005, 08:02 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I can assure you Samurai hasn't plotted against Zormite or any other kingdom for that matter.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Nemo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
I can assure you Samurai hasn't plotted against Zormite or any other kingdom for that matter.
As can I assure there's been no plotting in Forest.

He's just talking crap, what's new?
Old 06-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Mydia Zalinto
Morinya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Morinya
Quote:
Hmm bounty, do you seriously think we're giving away money for your head??

Maybe it's just you who thinks everyone is plotting against you Etien since i'm pretty sure i didn't plot against you

~Six million lies~

Aranel Mydia Zalinto of Forest
Former Empress of the Samurai Empire
Closed Thread