Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Slash-P2P Slash-P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Burning Blade
Posts: 941
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Element is hiring 1 Gani person

Element is looking for 1 (and only one) Gani person.
Send a sample of your best ganis (use something like lights to make it look good) and send it to: elementpw at gmail .com

For more info, log onto Codename Element and read the server message.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Malinko Malinko is offline
Unholy Nation
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,782
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-P2P
Element is looking for 1 (and only one) Gani person.
Send a sample of your best ganis (use something like lights to make it look good) and send it to: elementpw at gmail .com

For more info, log onto Codename Element and read the server message.
There aren't as many good gani makers out there any more =(. I only know of HIM and Tranas.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2004, 05:47 PM
ThinkDifferent ThinkDifferent is offline
Banned
ThinkDifferent's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Apple Labs
Posts: 290
ThinkDifferent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThinkDifferent Send a message via MSN to ThinkDifferent
Verlela is pretty good but his computer is broken therefore cannot logon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Slash-P2P Slash-P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Burning Blade
Posts: 941
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
There aren't as many good gani makers out there any more =(. I only know of HIM and Tranas.
I can't find Tranas, but HIM works on my server
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-19-2004, 11:48 PM
TonyRivers TonyRivers is offline
Registered User
TonyRivers's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 302
TonyRivers is an unknown quantity at this point
I havnt seen HIM around much and Tranas works on his own project. Jesta basicly quit graal except making a little bit of ganis for sanstratta here and there. I cant think of anyone really good at ganis that posts here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Slash-P2P Slash-P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Burning Blade
Posts: 941
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRivers
I havnt seen HIM around much and Tranas works on his own project. Jesta basicly quit graal except making a little bit of ganis for sanstratta here and there. I cant think of anyone really good at ganis that posts here.
:-/ What happened to all the gani people? I remember seeing lots of gani people a long time ago...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-20-2004, 03:59 AM
Kuza Kuza is offline
Proletariat
Kuza's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,027
Kuza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kuza Send a message via Yahoo to Kuza
I have a secret weapon and he's not your average "Guy."

Bwahaha. Wark! Kupo.
__________________
HEMISPHERE
IN YOUR HAIR
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Slash-P2P Slash-P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Burning Blade
Posts: 941
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuza
I have a secret weapon and he's not your average "Guy."

Bwahaha. Wark! Kupo.
Your secret weapon is a Chocobo?

EDIT:
Along with my first post,
INCLUDE ALL IMAGES YOU USE IN THE GANI!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.