Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HiryuuX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:35 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,559
Posted By HiryuuX
We get the point, now shadup ;).

We get the point, now shadup ;).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2001, 05:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 876
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: what happened to....

yeeeaaaah...and what does this have to do with New World :p?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 993
Posted By HiryuuX
Also on targets.

Also on targets.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,655
Posted By HiryuuX
I wish ansee and mexx would come back, I haven't...

I wish ansee and mexx would come back, I haven't seen them forever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,352
Posted By HiryuuX
Get a new host, your sig is just an "Angelfire"...

Get a new host, your sig is just an "Angelfire" symbol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,843
Posted By HiryuuX
Kraken probably ;/.

Kraken probably ;/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 07:21 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,655
Posted By HiryuuX
Yeah, they were pretty mean to you :(.

Yeah, they were pretty mean to you :(.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 07:13 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,655
Posted By HiryuuX
I remember your days on Valikorlia as "Bird of...

I remember your days on Valikorlia as "Bird of the Phoenix" :O.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,352
Posted By HiryuuX
My parents always buy waaaaay too much candy so I...

My parents always buy waaaaay too much candy so I just eat it while watching T.V and waiting for the little kids to come :].
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,655
Posted By HiryuuX
There were not 400 people on at once in version...

There were not 400 people on at once in version 1.28, that didn't happen until 1.36 or 1.37.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 04:35 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,868
Posted By HiryuuX
Vance made awesome actions figures like the one...

Vance made awesome actions figures like the one he made for me below, but Kraken is great also.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,133
Posted By HiryuuX
Minnesota.

Minnesota.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 08:28 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 6,258
Posted By HiryuuX
Oh man those radars were so stupid, and those...

Oh man those radars were so stupid, and those birds were horribly ugly :(:(:(.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,730
Posted By HiryuuX
Exactly.

Exactly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,730
Posted By HiryuuX
Why not?

Why not?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 11:04 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,260
Posted By HiryuuX
OHHhhhhhhhH, that clears it up for me.

OHHhhhhhhhH, that clears it up for me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 11:02 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,435
Posted By HiryuuX
*wink wink*

*wink wink*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 10:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,260
Posted By HiryuuX
honk honk ...

honk honk
http://val.yorrike.com/lcyaandanna.html
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:28 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,265
Posted By HiryuuX
"In the next issue of GraalBoy..."

"In the next issue of GraalBoy..."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 03:40 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,030
Posted By HiryuuX


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,003
Posted By HiryuuX
yes, yes he is.

yes, yes he is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 11:25 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,003
Posted By HiryuuX
totally off-topic: haha, great sig dawg ;]

totally off-topic: haha, great sig dawg ;]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 10:48 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,999
Posted By HiryuuX
Yep, I've left for 2 months before, I never said...

Yep, I've left for 2 months before, I never said "I quit!", I just left and did other things.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 10:32 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,999
Posted By HiryuuX
This is what I say: Don't quit, leave.

This is what I say: Don't quit, leave.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,199
Posted By HiryuuX
Well birdbird's name IS Stefan ;).

Well birdbird's name IS Stefan ;).
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.