Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 58 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Marco2002
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-12-2001, 08:12 PM
Replies:
5
Stefan - Please consider this new hat!!
Views:
896
Posted By
Marco2002
Bah!
I don't find it so awesome...
The Fool's Cap is the best hat! (I made it :D )
Forum:
Future Improvements
08-09-2001, 03:38 AM
Replies:
7
Scripting improvements
Views:
964
Posted By
Marco2002
if (keypressed(Key)) -> if the key was pressed...
if (keypressed(Key)) -> if the key was pressed for a short moment (if (keydown(key)) is set when the key is held down)
if (mousebuttonklicked(Left/right))
if (klickedonme(Left/Right))
and the...
Forum:
Level Design
07-04-2001, 05:31 PM
Replies:
1
Current Tileset
Views:
1,317
Posted By
Marco2002
Delete it and run setup.exe
Delete it and run setup.exe
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-04-2001, 05:17 PM
Replies:
7
Instruments script?
Views:
1,698
Posted By
Marco2002
This one uses the Saxophone sounds/GFX:
This one uses the Saxophone sounds/GFX:
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-04-2001, 05:08 PM
Replies:
7
Instruments script?
Views:
1,698
Posted By
Marco2002
would that work? if (weaponfired&&!playing)...
would that work?
if (weaponfired&&!playing) {set playing;}
if (weaponfired&&playing) {unset playing;}
for (this.i=0;this.i<4;this.i++) {
if (keydown(this.i)&&playing) {
setani...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-04-2001, 04:29 PM
Replies:
31
Tileset
Views:
2,590
Posted By
Marco2002
IRC: Server: EuIRC Channel: #roms
IRC:
Server: EuIRC
Channel: #roms
Forum:
NPC Server
07-04-2001, 12:34 AM
Replies:
12
Any good scripters looky here
Views:
785
Posted By
Marco2002
Re: Any good scripters looky here
LOL
go and ask the ShadowDragons :p
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-04-2001, 12:04 AM
Replies:
27
Weather System
Views:
2,496
Posted By
Marco2002
I never think about lag,I just hope that the NPCs...
I never think about lag,I just hope that the NPCs work online :P
and later I make the scripts less laggy
Forum:
NPC Server
07-03-2001, 12:07 AM
Replies:
4
Bomy Images
Views:
442
Posted By
Marco2002
U can use all images from Classic Main and G2k1 ...
U can use all images from Classic Main and G2k1
and there is a bomy statue in the pics1.png,so why don't use images?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-03-2001, 12:03 AM
Replies:
62
Poll:
graal for N64??
Views:
6,641
Posted By
Marco2002
btw. in the near future you'll be able to play...
btw. in the near future you'll be able to play with other players with a handy
GRAAL FOR GBA!
GRAAL FOR GBA!
GRAAL FOR GBA!
GRAAL FOR GBA!
GRAAL FOR GBA!
YEAH :D
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-02-2001, 11:56 PM
Replies:
62
Poll:
graal for N64??
Views:
6,641
Posted By
Marco2002
Graal for GBA...what a good idea :D btw. does...
Graal for GBA...what a good idea :D
btw. does anyone have a screenshot of Graal GB ?
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-02-2001, 11:52 PM
Replies:
29
Pen or Regular mouse
Views:
3,896
Posted By
Marco2002
Mouse I got a Mousepen for 79DM (~30 US$) and...
Mouse
I got a Mousepen for 79DM (~30 US$) and it sucks!
it's good for freehand drawings,but bad for pixel-for-pixel drawings
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-02-2001, 11:23 PM
Replies:
11
Boat Improvement-You'll Like This One
Views:
1,358
Posted By
Marco2002
SPAM³!
SPAM³!
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-02-2001, 11:16 PM
Replies:
32
'secret' commands
Views:
4,599
Posted By
Marco2002
I made a list of all secret comands I found in...
I made a list of all secret comands I found in graal.exe
I found ~15 Secret comands,some of them are for *.nw levels and NPC Servers only,and some of them doesn't do anything :(
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-02-2001, 11:01 PM
Replies:
14
Bleh I can't script
Views:
1,825
Posted By
Marco2002
I made that...
I made that press-as-fast-as-you-can-to-gain-heart NPC some time ago,but it works
it may help you (the variables have german names)
if...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-02-2001, 09:31 PM
Replies:
21
.
Views:
2,041
Posted By
Marco2002
Spam!
Spam!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-02-2001, 09:30 PM
Replies:
21
.
Views:
2,041
Posted By
Marco2002
:eek:
:eek:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-01-2001, 05:50 PM
Replies:
12
Poll:
PW level quality..
Views:
1,216
Posted By
Marco2002
New Atlantis
New Atlantis
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-29-2001, 06:44 PM
Replies:
19
bomy recolor
Views:
1,983
Posted By
Marco2002
I just made this recoloring in ~30 seconds..I...
I just made this recoloring in ~30 seconds..I edited the color palette
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-29-2001, 06:38 PM
Replies:
19
bomy recolor
Views:
1,983
Posted By
Marco2002
hmm I could do that in 1 minute... ...
hmm
I could do that in 1 minute...
PSP->Colors ->Decrease Color Depth->Black/White->Increase Color Depth-256 Colors->Draw that yellow outline and Copy/Paste the Energy Bar from the original
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-28-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies:
58
Tempest of Time Pics1 preview
Views:
9,025
Posted By
Marco2002
It's called "New Atlantis" ;)
It's called "New Atlantis" ;)
Forum:
NPC Scripting
06-27-2001, 02:54 PM
Replies:
10
Rain
Views:
2,195
Posted By
Marco2002
perhaps he just doesn't have the images...
perhaps he just doesn't have the images splash1-x.gif
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies:
58
Faheria Pics1 Preview
Views:
5,597
Posted By
Marco2002
WOW!
WOW!
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-25-2001, 11:30 PM
Replies:
13
Little Side Pic
Views:
1,563
Posted By
Marco2002
at least 50x50 or maximum?
at least 50x50 or maximum?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
06-25-2001, 11:20 PM
Replies:
2
mmm.. v1.4 multi...
Views:
1,732
Posted By
Marco2002
Re: mmm.. v1.4 multi...
if there aren't any commands that came with >2.0 and it doesn't work in multiplayer, it won't work online either
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:44 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.