Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CripsTelvecho
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,352
Posted By CripsTelvecho
spar=sky blazer,bigbaddestroyer,hyrogashi,bam,dew...

spar=sky blazer,bigbaddestroyer,hyrogashi,bam,dew
pk=nj,gori
Forum: Graphic Design 07-19-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,733
Posted By CripsTelvecho
SCOTTY!

SCOTTY!
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2003, 07:57 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,593
Posted By CripsTelvecho
Spanky is going to win :)

Spanky is going to win :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,947
Posted By CripsTelvecho
Trust me this server is full of crap. They want...

Trust me this server is full of crap. They want to be like 2k2, they even hired Jagen to script them a gui like 2k2. Mark also wanted to buy a "Debug" server just to be like 2k2. This server looks...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2003, 06:40 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,492
Posted By CripsTelvecho
They also threatin you when you pk them. I go pk...

They also threatin you when you pk them. I go pk the staff and they go don't pk staff. And I said I dont see any rules up so you should put them up so I know next time. And hes aruging with me. ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-11-2003, 05:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,870
Posted By CripsTelvecho
It looks ok.. o.O nothing much to do

It looks ok.. o.O nothing much to do
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.