Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 274
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Link77
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,058
Posted By Link77
I had my personal PH up a while ago. I wonder if...

I had my personal PH up a while ago. I wonder if its still up.
*ges on to check*:\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2002, 12:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,365
Posted By Link77
Heheh good luck with everything Billy.;)

Heheh good luck with everything Billy.;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2002, 06:28 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,144
Posted By Link77
Photoshop is liek that exscept with alot more. It...

Photoshop is liek that exscept with alot more. It would eb cool to just see MS Paint wit those features.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2002, 06:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,088
Posted By Link77
Even tho it may be a little slow I still think...

Even tho it may be a little slow I still think its a fun little NPC.:)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,487
Posted By Link77
C ya man. Maybe ull see me on classic somtimes...

C ya man. Maybe ull see me on classic somtimes...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2002, 06:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,114
Posted By Link77
Wow thats some old posting... I joined around...

Wow thats some old posting... I joined around that time i think...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-28-2002, 05:32 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 5,906
Posted By Link77
Heheh I havent been on forums in a while... Sure...

Heheh I havent been on forums in a while... Sure I guess Il tryout, even tho i allready got some of my levels on 2k1 allready. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2002, 01:44 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,867
Posted By Link77
Wit so who got hired??? lol.:confused:

Wit so who got hired??? lol.:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-10-2002, 03:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,299
Posted By Link77
Okay I sent my application. :D

Okay I sent my application. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 08-10-2002, 02:20 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,592
Posted By Link77
I dont like em too much, they look too much like...

I dont like em too much, they look too much like oasis exscept worse. sry.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-10-2002, 02:14 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,814
Posted By Link77
Joker I like the sig ugot right now alot better....

Joker I like the sig ugot right now alot better. Its pretty cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-10-2002, 02:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,305
Posted By Link77
I think its nice man, Itll give a more...

I think its nice man, Itll give a more realalistic feeling to graal.:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-10-2002, 02:08 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,792
Posted By Link77
So when will more bomies be auctioned?

So when will more bomies be auctioned?
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2002, 10:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,163
Posted By Link77
Well it took no skill to make, but i guess it...

Well it took no skill to make, but i guess it could fit as a nice smiley exspression.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2002, 10:06 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,998
Posted By Link77
Man I really gotta gt u my aplication somehow. :(

Man I really gotta gt u my aplication somehow. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2002, 06:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,951
Posted By Link77
FAQ Application as of August 8, 2002: (In...

FAQ Application as of August 8, 2002: (In questions one through three, please give at least five sentences explaining your answer. If English is not your native language, please forum PM me.) 1.)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2002, 08:17 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,519
Posted By Link77
oaky I sent my appliatin in. Hopefully Ill get my...

oaky I sent my appliatin in. Hopefully Ill get my job back... : P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2002, 01:11 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,081
Posted By Link77
*passes out in pleasure*:D

*passes out in pleasure*:D
Forum: Graphic Design 08-03-2002, 12:19 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,998
Posted By Link77
heheh thnx man, ill try sending again.:)

heheh thnx man, ill try sending again.:)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2002, 06:15 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,998
Posted By Link77
arg wtf? it says ther no such email as...

arg wtf? it says ther no such email as [email protected].....:(
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,998
Posted By Link77
Yeah Zen were all anxious lol.;)

Yeah Zen were all anxious lol.;)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-01-2002, 10:08 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,998
Posted By Link77
I will try out too. I feel i can really help the...

I will try out too. I feel i can really help the GFX team in many ways.:)
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,707
Posted By Link77
wow thnx man.:D

wow thnx man.:D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,707
Posted By Link77
thnx guys. anyone elsehav somthing to say?

thnx guys. anyone elsehav somthing to say?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,707
Posted By Link77
Talking Tidus pic by Rob

Hey guys its me Rob, i just drew this pic of Tidus from FF10. Tell me what u think.:D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 274

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.