Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Goodspeed
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-06-2004, 04:40 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,703
Posted By Goodspeed
Yeap.. me too.. mebbe i should actually READ this...

Yeap.. me too.. mebbe i should actually READ this forum =x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,908
Posted By Goodspeed
Actually.. that's not edited.. I'm pretty sure...

Actually.. that's not edited.. I'm pretty sure I've seen that sign somewhere, i just dont remember where. =x

Edit: Not that I think it's true or anything.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,825
Posted By Goodspeed
I think you guys are blowing this all out of...

I think you guys are blowing this all out of proportion.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,801
Posted By Goodspeed
Suddenly.. I fell.. all.. warm and fuzzy inside....

Suddenly.. I fell.. all.. warm and fuzzy inside. It's like.. magic?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,857
Posted By Goodspeed
I like it also. Especially the part where the...

I like it also. Especially the part where the figure in the banner isnt always the same person.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,768
Posted By Goodspeed
I still dont see why GUI even matters.. The...

I still dont see why GUI even matters..
The regular graal gui works fine.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,893
Posted By Goodspeed
Isn't that profiling? Im not sure I appreciate...

Isn't that profiling?
Im not sure I appreciate talk like that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,364
Posted By Goodspeed
No, you try hard. It really shows and usually...

No, you try hard. It really shows and usually doesn't work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-01-2004, 04:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,966
Posted By Goodspeed
=O It isn't closed yet?

=O It isn't closed yet?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,002
Posted By Goodspeed
I believe GK has needed something like that ever...

I believe GK has needed something like that ever since it was g2k2.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,893
Posted By Goodspeed
Well.. now you could mail yourself. ...

Well.. now you could mail yourself.



You have a nice school.
The office is probably in a huge office building downtown. I doubt you would be able to find it even if you tried.
Forum: Level Design 09-01-2004, 03:41 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,782
Posted By Goodspeed
I like the trees, at least most of the levels...

I like the trees, at least most of the levels aren't forests like SL2's were. However, the use of stones and mushrooms take away from the mobility factor, as their existance is one of my banes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2004, 03:32 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Goodspeed
Yeah, thats news to my ears.

Yeah, thats news to my ears.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Goodspeed
Way to go! Does this mean that a new server has...

Way to go! Does this mean that a new server has to be reviewed by 5 PWA's now?

oms!firstpost!*scamper*
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.