Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Python523
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,907
Posted By Python523
Graal's always ran decently fast on my macbook...

Graal's always ran decently fast on my macbook pro.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-17-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,466
Posted By Python523
formatting :(

formatting :(
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 57,874
Posted By Python523
Why would you care? It's not like you can play...

Why would you care? It's not like you can play around with them.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,734
Posted By Python523
I like. :)

I like. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,361
Posted By Python523
Is negativity going to become a bannable offense...

Is negativity going to become a bannable offense soon? :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,502
Posted By Python523
Then your gmap is faulty.

Then your gmap is faulty.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,502
Posted By Python523
If you're using a gmap, why are you worrying...

If you're using a gmap, why are you worrying about level warping? To an NPC, a gmap is just one huge level. Just change it's x/y positions.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,366
Posted By Python523
...You can't honestly hope to do something like...

...You can't honestly hope to do something like that without knowing how to script.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,721
Posted By Python523
Not sure if you were just being careless, but...

Not sure if you were just being careless, but there are some things wrong with that.

You implied that server. varsare sent to the client, which is just wrong; they are only seen serverside....
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,721
Posted By Python523
That and for storing variables that will only be...

That and for storing variables that will only be read/wrote to only serverside ;o
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,078
Posted By Python523
Dude, sorry if the thread got a little 'off...

Dude, sorry if the thread got a little 'off topic', but it was just the natural progression of it. I'm a mod, and even I said it's okay.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,078
Posted By Python523
Threads evolve, man.

Threads evolve, man.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,078
Posted By Python523
Oh, I didn't even notice that. That's just a...

Oh, I didn't even notice that. That's just a little bit weird, but you must be pretty picky.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,929
Posted By Python523
player.triggerclient(weaponname,actionname,params)...

player.triggerclient(weaponname,actionname,params);
Is what I've been using, and it seems to work.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,078
Posted By Python523
Eh, it is a perfectly valid way of formatting....

Eh, it is a perfectly valid way of formatting. Some people[or a lot of programmers of other prog. languages] prefer his way, I believe. For example, Rick uses that way . Everyone has their own way of...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-24-2006, 01:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,179
Posted By Python523
Thank you, everyone :) Today's been a pretty good...

Thank you, everyone :) Today's been a pretty good and seeing this post put a lil smile on my face :P My day started off by me having to go to court [yeah, on my 18th bday] for some traffic tickets I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,118
Posted By Python523
Just what I always wanted, a factor tool that...

Just what I always wanted, a factor tool that can't handle fraction factors
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,374
Posted By Python523
I know it could use some work, but I just like...

I know it could use some work, but I just like the feel of it.. it feels more cartoony, as opposed to the pseudo-realism effect of the current grass
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,374
Posted By Python523
That tileset is better.

That tileset is better.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 10,015
Posted By Python523
Since so many people are replying to this, I...

Since so many people are replying to this, I might as well address this thread and explain what was going to happen, and why it didn't happen.

My idea was to create not only a wand shop but to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2006, 03:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,358
Posted By Python523
Graal Online

Happy bday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,265
Posted By Python523
whoaa, I remember her. She was really cool :(...

whoaa, I remember her. She was really cool :( Haven't seen her in agesss though
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,448
Posted By Python523
pointless

pointless
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Replies: 16
Poll: GS2 or GS++?
Views: 4,057
Posted By Python523
GS2. Wasn't C++ picked because in C you could not...

GS2. Wasn't C++ picked because in C you could not do var++? I have heard that on moer than one occasion.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,378
Posted By Python523
notepad.

notepad.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.