Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
Wow, people on finally realizing what I knew ever...

Wow, people on finally realizing what I knew ever since about three weeks ago...




It was this URL: http://ilfirin.org/forum - Also funny how he just deleted it, because people were getting...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 936
Posted By Thallen
Nice work, good job.

Nice work, good job.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
Probably should rephrase your last three letters...

Probably should rephrase your last three letters there before people start thinking he is a clan member. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,242
Posted By Thallen
Tux, several guilds have 10 members, but are...

Tux, several guilds have 10 members, but are still pending, like mine, The Untold. It's had 10 for about 4 weeks. How often do you activate guilds?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
13501360Very nice work, Tux, if you coded this...

13501360Very nice work, Tux, if you coded this yourself. If you got it from a vB mod site...oh well, good job again, I guess. :p Shall we test it!? Ew, look, it messed with my signature. >_<
Forum: Dustari 08-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,323
Posted By Thallen
Wow...cool, I guess.

Wow...cool, I guess.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,153
Posted By Thallen
Hi, let's PK.

Hi, let's PK.
Forum: Level Design 08-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,331
Posted By Thallen
These follow-up guilds #gsuck.

These follow-up guilds #gsuck.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,609
Posted By Thallen
Using any constant formation isn't a good way to...

Using any constant formation isn't a good way to spar. In my days as "Inphektid" is where I learned how to spar so well. Too many people move in this pointless formations, and get nowhere but in...
Forum: Level Design 08-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,331
Posted By Thallen
I told you Zero Hour. :p

I told you Zero Hour. :p
Forum: Dustari 08-04-2004, 04:01 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 10,035
Posted By Thallen
Account: Lufia1 Cloud Frostwind's new account,...

Account: Lufia1
Cloud Frostwind's new account, he now uses it as a cover up because on his "MysticalMage" account he scammed.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By Thallen
Oh man, I go back to soon August 11th. :frown:

Oh man, I go back to soon August 11th. :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2004, 08:38 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,093
Posted By Thallen
It's August 1st, it's August 1st! :p

It's August 1st, it's August 1st! :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-31-2004, 08:08 PM
Replies: 10
bye
Views: 1,310
Posted By Thallen
Bye Daniel. :frown:

Bye Daniel. :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,093
Posted By Thallen
To be realistic, I'd say probably 5, at the most,...

To be realistic, I'd say probably 5, at the most, if it's still at 20.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2004, 10:13 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 27,423
Posted By Thallen
Gr-ahl! I win.

Gr-ahl! I win.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-30-2004, 02:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,071
Posted By Thallen
Five days.

Five days.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,821
Posted By Thallen
I live close to Gainesville. :D

I live close to Gainesville. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,160
Posted By Thallen
... So none of you big, extreme Graal...

...

So none of you big, extreme Graal graphics artist can fix this?
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,448
Posted By Thallen
"Staci" is a common account name used by Hell...

"Staci" is a common account name used by Hell Raven.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,110
Posted By Thallen
[email protected] is the email address in...

[email protected] is the email address in Clash's (manager of Valikorlia's) profile...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,160
Posted By Thallen
It's easy to do from the original body templates,...

It's easy to do from the original body templates, but when you try to recolor an already-customized template, it goes insane on you.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,160
Posted By Thallen
So wanna fix it for me? ^^

So wanna fix it for me? ^^
Forum: Future Improvements 07-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,311
Posted By Thallen
...Why are people going to put innapropriate...

...Why are people going to put innapropriate things in a 16x16 icon when they could just throw it anywhere on there server, much larger, with lesser the risk of it being found?

That point was...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,160
Posted By Thallen
I understand that completely and everything, but...

I understand that completely and everything, but when I load a body that already has a custom palette, that I'd like to recolor, the original palette colors aren't there, so I edit the current...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.