Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shotoo2
Forum: Era News 01-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,053
Posted By Shotoo2
Gotta love the twins.

Gotta love the twins.
Forum: Era News 01-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,945
Posted By Shotoo2
Desperate times call for desperate measures....

Desperate times call for desperate measures. >_<
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-02-2009, 03:34 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,449
Posted By Shotoo2
Management situation has been temporarily...

Management situation has been temporarily resolved.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,096
Posted By Shotoo2
Later Sales.

Later Sales.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-02-2009, 02:51 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,420
Posted By Shotoo2
High five me.

High five me.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,877
Posted By Shotoo2
Hahaha. Alright, I think this thread's done. ...

Hahaha.
Alright, I think this thread's done.
Congrats to the new GPs.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,348
Posted By Shotoo2
I don't really see the point of this thread if...

I don't really see the point of this thread if you're not even leaving. Closing it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-21-2008, 01:37 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,254
Posted By Shotoo2
Congrats to Johnnybot and DH for making the cut!

Congrats to Johnnybot and DH for making the cut!
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,348
Posted By Shotoo2
Not with how fast Era's gone through managers in...

Not with how fast Era's gone through managers in the past few years.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 937
Posted By Shotoo2
The internet outlet in my dorm room was busted...

The internet outlet in my dorm room was busted (wires hanging out of it and everything), so I wasn't able to log on for a while. Now I'm home on winter break, so I'm back on Graal as well.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,563
Posted By Shotoo2
Keep up the good work, Andrew. :)

Keep up the good work, Andrew. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,616
Posted By Shotoo2
On a closing note, no, Era will never be a...

On a closing note, no, Era will never be a democracy.
Have a nice day.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,427
Posted By Shotoo2
Unfortunately, serverside pking was an...

Unfortunately, serverside pking was an inevitability. Stefan pushed serverside on major servers as a security issue, so it was going to happen eventually, whether Jenn did it or not. You can't really...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,427
Posted By Shotoo2
Jenn was an excellent developer, but she took Era...

Jenn was an excellent developer, but she took Era in the wrong direction. She couldn't trust people, so she tried to make gangs and businesses automated. She also didn't hire any developers aside...
Forum: Era News 11-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,957
Posted By Shotoo2
Haha, wouldn't that be nice?

Haha, wouldn't that be nice?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,896
Posted By Shotoo2
Alright. If you're lucky, maybe I'll teach you...

Alright. If you're lucky, maybe I'll teach you how to gani.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,638
Posted By Shotoo2
Era's getting through its developmental drought.

Era's getting through its developmental drought.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,866
Posted By Shotoo2
I made the mall levels. >: (

I made the mall levels. >: (
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,896
Posted By Shotoo2
I hang in the background, so people rarely know I...

I hang in the background, so people rarely know I exist or what I do.
Forum: Era News 11-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,581
Posted By Shotoo2
Yes, I said everyone was already working on...

Yes, I said everyone was already working on stuff. No, I didn't say the scripting would be difficult. Apparently Vulcan took interest in the project and decided to do it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,896
Posted By Shotoo2
Haha, what?

Haha, what?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,979
Posted By Shotoo2
I like how you're suddenly acting like a rebel...

I like how you're suddenly acting like a rebel because your LAT application was rejected.

Anyways, obviously there's no way we can assure everyone that things will be different, you'll just have...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,471
Posted By Shotoo2
Just because we haven't told you guys exactly...

Just because we haven't told you guys exactly what we're doing doesn't mean we don't have plans that we're working on.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,471
Posted By Shotoo2
There wouldn't be any point in that.

There wouldn't be any point in that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,471
Posted By Shotoo2
This thread got pretty funny on this page.

This thread got pretty funny on this page.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.