Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkRenji
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,013
Posted By DarkRenji
Happy birthday nub. I didn't steal ur...

Happy birthday nub.


I didn't steal ur glock nub.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-25-2011, 08:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
<3 you herb_q2q Last post for awhile...

<3 you herb_q2q


Last post for awhile since BF3 finally got done installing, whoever -repped me, step up and be a man and leave your name, I am not complaining that badly about this, in fact I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
Thumbs down What dumb luck.

First off, Hello forums this is my first post here in over a year. (Or around)


Ok on to business, I have been trying to get my stolen items returned for a very, very long time... but I am...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 21,532
Posted By DarkRenji
I still love you. One of the best...

I still love you.


One of the best corrupt staff moments had to have been when Twizt3d* opened a event warped that sent ever to jail.nw when they clicked it.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 21,532
Posted By DarkRenji
you guys suck if any weapon has lifesteal its...

you guys suck if any weapon has lifesteal its almost to easy to solo level :S
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,888
Posted By DarkRenji
Happybirth day pal!!! :pluffy::pluffy: Your...

Happybirth day pal!!! :pluffy::pluffy:

Your the best manager of UN yet!!! :D :pluffy:

:pluffy: And since its your birthday i'll let this joke die now :pluffy:
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,677
Posted By DarkRenji
oh nice :cool:

oh nice :cool:
Forum: Your opinion 09-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 39,066
Posted By DarkRenji
>Implying they work on GG and not just steal ****...

>Implying they work on GG and not just steal **** :asleep:
Forum: Zone 09-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,366
Posted By DarkRenji
me, myself and I

me, myself and I
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 17,319
Posted By DarkRenji
I got a pm from some kid today named...

I got a pm from some kid today named "GraalFitcher" or something who said this

" I'll trade you a Desert Raven on GG for your puppin ess on zodiac
Its really fast and fires 2 bullets"


Now...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,677
Posted By DarkRenji
Icarus set the whole thing up, he destroyed his...

Icarus set the whole thing up, he destroyed his own item and is looking for attention!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-10-2010, 05:51 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 17,319
Posted By DarkRenji
I don't doubt it, the last few times GG was...

I don't doubt it, the last few times GG was around all its content was stolen pretty much and it had the manager spawning items for Era things, lol.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,163
Posted By DarkRenji
dude2020 (17)

Happy birthday, you bi sexual bastard.

see what I did there?
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,214
Posted By DarkRenji
This. ^

This. ^
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,282
Posted By DarkRenji
axEopWW-p0Q

axEopWW-p0Q
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,897
Posted By DarkRenji
Not cool dude not cool..

Not cool dude not cool..
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,531
Posted By DarkRenji
happy birthday noob

happy birthday noob
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-04-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,602
Posted By DarkRenji
My friend got killed over one of those...

My friend got killed over one of those...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,040
Posted By DarkRenji
or they died cause all the hentai on them gave em...

or they died cause all the hentai on them gave em a virus...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,602
Posted By DarkRenji
a better connection

a better connection
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,040
Posted By DarkRenji
I still love you d00d

I still love you d00d
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 6,234
Posted By DarkRenji
Go to zodiacdev.com and hit "Uploads" You...

Go to zodiacdev.com and hit "Uploads"

You have to make a account on the forums first though, or you could always try to find a staff team member who will upload for you..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,216
Posted By DarkRenji
A server I've gotten shutdown mulitiple times.

A server I've gotten shutdown mulitiple times.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,143
Posted By DarkRenji
Lol who cares about 1 kill?

Lol who cares about 1 kill?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,280
Posted By DarkRenji
How come the gas tank in the first screenshot is...

How come the gas tank in the first screenshot is still the old ****ty 1?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.