Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ArchOwl
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
OPINION

OPINION
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
It doesent look like a jungle though :O

It doesent look like a jungle though :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,408
Posted By ArchOwl
Grr...

Grr http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/images/smilies/disgust.gif
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,452
Posted By ArchOwl
.............. ...

..............
http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/images/smilies/blink.gif
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2002, 02:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,217
Posted By ArchOwl
Niiiiiice ;) though it should be on a p2p...

Niiiiiice ;)
though it should be on a p2p server :(

I just love that so much, I had to comment that that is the best forest I have ever seen. It looks oh so much like a forest, and not like a big...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2002, 12:22 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
Konis ice/snow levels will actually be like...

Konis ice/snow levels will actually be like ice/snow levels :cool:
Forum: Level Design 03-17-2002, 09:25 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
Ive made a few, but since im not working on a...

Ive made a few, but since im not working on a server or anything I really have no reason to....

I like the way inside levels have endless possibilities with its tiles (if you are making a house...
Forum: Level Design 03-17-2002, 01:22 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
I never use predefined objects. And thanks,...

I never use predefined objects.

And thanks, gori, since I really dont make outside levels much.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 11:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,844
Posted By ArchOwl
its called:

its called:
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,818
Posted By ArchOwl
Paint is like riding a bike. Paint is the...

Paint is like riding a bike. Paint is the training wheels, and PSP 7/Photoshop 6 is when you actually learn to ride it.
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
I NEVER MADE A...

I NEVER MADE A TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the last level Ive made in a long time, it took me...
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont lie. This situation has...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont lie. This situation has happened many times before and you will base it just on your hate for me. Woopee.

And anyways, I meant my real life town.
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 08:01 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
WHAT THE HELL? I never said that. I...

WHAT THE HELL? I never said that.



I dont want to post my stuff because

1) You WANT to say it looks bad. No matter how good it looks you will say it looks bad. Thats why I'm not posting...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2002, 07:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,035
Posted By ArchOwl
Thats nice and all, but I already made this idea...

Thats nice and all, but I already made this idea and there is already a sound admin/music admin right now(im not telling who it is).

Your supports dont matter unless you get stefans support :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2002, 07:11 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,978
Posted By ArchOwl
:O

:O
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 06:51 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
The yellow grass(aka desert) tiles should be the...

The yellow grass(aka desert) tiles should be the regular grass tiles since lots of people dont know how to take care of their grass(you should see my town, only businesses and home owners have good...
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
If you couldnt understand what I meant when I was...

If you couldnt understand what I meant when I was saying what looks bad, I meant this. This does not look good or artistic, it looks like someone forgot what tiles to use.
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
I think that? Geez, I never knew I did. Im...

I think that? Geez, I never knew I did.
Im sorry, but I dont find mixing tiles that dont even fit in with other tiles (EXAMPLE: SNOW TILES ON A GRASS LEVEL) "Attractive".

And anyone that uses...
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,302
Posted By ArchOwl
I dont like how you put grass tiles with desert...

I dont like how you put grass tiles with desert tiles. And the grass tiles dont even look nice! You blended in parts of grass ends with others to make it look bad. 6.5 is my rating.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2002, 03:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 788
Posted By ArchOwl
FREAKY :O

FREAKY :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,049
Posted By ArchOwl
Re: Is this guy an idiot or is it just him?

Now, I could make fun of him easily, but im not because Im lazy and I dont want to type out a flame.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,435
Posted By ArchOwl
hahahaahahhahaha Well, then again, I only...

hahahaahahhahaha

Well, then again, I only check my email once a week(too much junkmail!), so I probably wouldntve fell for it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2002, 03:11 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,476
Posted By ArchOwl
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17464
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2002, 03:06 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,476
Posted By ArchOwl
Kasuagi is the scammed, not the scammer ;)

Kasuagi is the scammed, not the scammer ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2002, 03:02 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,818
Posted By ArchOwl
Re: Doom, comming to a puter screen near you.

Hot Topic has invader zim dolls.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.