Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,552
Posted By Thallen
He's a male.

He's a male.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,552
Posted By Thallen
You never told me no or anything, you just...

You never told me no or anything, you just stopped responding. Also, why am I denied the right to have an account created? x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,552
Posted By Thallen
I've requested several accounts to Angel, but...

I've requested several accounts to Angel, but like most staff with a large amount of power, I get ignored.
Forum: Tech Support 05-15-2004, 06:23 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,905
Posted By Thallen
You're all snitches. :p

You're all snitches. :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2004, 01:12 AM
Replies: 13
Hi
Views: 1,305
Posted By Thallen
Hello. I'm sure you remember me, as your winner...

Hello. I'm sure you remember me, as your winner of the GCS Monthly Tournament, right? :p
Forum: Future Improvements 05-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,687
Posted By Thallen
Looks great!

Looks great!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,893
Posted By Thallen
Maloria is so cool, I hope it passes.

Maloria is so cool, I hope it passes.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,593
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday Stefan. :)

Happy birthday Stefan. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,651
Posted By Thallen
There's 15 reasons why you should quit Graal,...

There's 15 reasons why you should quit Graal, bud, go for it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
Any particular reason the website server is down?

Any particular reason the website server is down?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,937
Posted By Thallen
Why "naturally"?

Why "naturally"?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-06-2004, 01:42 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
WS_FTP is far superior. ;)

WS_FTP is far superior. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
Why? I'm sure the guys know that almost all PHP...

Why? I'm sure the guys know that almost all PHP scripts require CHMOD permissions. Here's the one I've managed to do without CHMOD (http://thallen.vip.graal.net/viptime.php), so far. Just thought I'd...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
Woohoo, I was just activated! One question...

Woohoo, I was just activated! One question though: Why do I get an error when I try to CHMOD a PHP file? It says "it may not be supported on remote site".
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
Same. Giving us PHP access is awesome, I'll...

Same. Giving us PHP access is awesome, I'll probably host my own vBulletin.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
So far it's taken about a week for Angel, Stefan,...

So far it's taken about a week for Angel, Stefan, unixmad, and Lyndzey to answer a multiple-message forum PM...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
And he just answered it, saying no. Just drop it,...

And he just answered it, saying no. Just drop it, not everything needs to be so complicating, use the web service for Graal, use your personal webspace for whatever else.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thallen
Awesome, I'm going to go try it out right now.

Awesome, I'm going to go try it out right now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By Thallen
Does every "bad girl" on Graal really have to be...

Does every "bad girl" on Graal really have to be Lycia? Can't anyone ever just leave her be? >_<
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-03-2004, 01:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,900
Posted By Thallen
Harsh! ^^

Harsh! ^^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,349
Posted By Thallen
Vlad? I thought that was Dabura's account....

Vlad? I thought that was Dabura's account. Anyway, welcome back!
Forum: Level Design 05-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,234
Posted By Thallen
I hate GMAP too, only because it's laggy for me....

I hate GMAP too, only because it's laggy for me. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Thallen
Well, thankfully, your opinion is null to me, so...

Well, thankfully, your opinion is null to me, so whatever you say... I don't particularly think you're the smartest guy in the world, either.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:35 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Thallen
Most of the time. Sometimes I overreact to...

Most of the time. Sometimes I overreact to things, but I manage to calm down fast.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Thallen
Thumbs up Bad Graalians Gone Good

I was just thinking up this thread when I was somewhat reminiscing of my days as Inphektid, and I was wondering, what Graalians can you remember that had a rough, and possibly irresponsible...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.