Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
SaiyanSaviour
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-01-2001, 01:12 PM
Replies:
5
Birthday
Views:
1,548
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: Birthday
*Stops chewing on sandwich*
Here, have this! :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-01-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies:
32
Teh World go round........
Views:
1,683
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: Re: Re: Teh World go round........
Any Diablo or StarCraft game wins for fav. pc game. Wait, this is spam! :spam:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-01-2001, 01:02 PM
Replies:
32
Teh World go round........
Views:
1,683
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: Teh World go round........
You stole my quote Hi MOM! :grrr: :grrr:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-31-2001, 07:28 PM
Replies:
22
Poll:
The spam emoticon...
Views:
1,837
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Yes, because we get stupid posts like this: ...
Yes, because we get stupid posts like this:
HAHRHAHEIFHGRGROHB! HASO COo!!! RThAY BAy FunnAY! :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
So yes, take it off.
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-31-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies:
65
Graal Character Art....
Views:
3,530
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Well you can always get it for the GameCube ;) ....
Well you can always get it for the GameCube ;) . Im just glad that Sonic Team moved to my favorite console, they're the only reason why a DC is in my house! :D
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-31-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies:
9
Lighting Effects
Views:
1,162
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
You don't like the newbie saying wow? Have...
You don't like the newbie saying wow?
Have you noticed you complain when it comes to me?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-31-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies:
65
Graal Character Art....
Views:
3,530
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Tight, he looks like a pso character! I LIKE...
Tight, he looks like a pso character!
I LIKE PSO!
PSO SI BEST DREAMCAST GAME!
BEST CONSOLE ONLINE RPG!
Darn, did I just spam? :spam:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-31-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies:
9
Lighting Effects
Views:
1,162
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-31-2001, 04:01 AM
Replies:
27
I am quitting when I get 100 posts!
Views:
1,715
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
No no no, this is really what he said, ...
No no no, this is really what he said,
"thaaat's right! I im faking that im going to quit at 4956803986089568 post so everybody will care for me and say for me not to leave, kthxbye"
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies:
50
What does Graal mean?
Views:
4,537
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
I think it's pronounced as Grail. And when some...
I think it's pronounced as Grail. And when some of you think it's pronouced Grawl, it would of been spelled Grall. TADA! You heard' it right straight from the horses mouth!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 10:04 PM
Replies:
23
Put a smile on... =)
Views:
1,393
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
You didn't say that, he's lying! Their all lies!...
You didn't say that, he's lying! Their all lies! :eek:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 10:01 PM
Replies:
44
Poll:
Parents
Views:
5,533
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
I talk to my parents about it all the time....
I talk to my parents about it all the time. Mostly when something new comes out. :cool:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies:
3
Magic Spears
Views:
650
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
You're sick :(
You're sick :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 05:10 AM
Replies:
23
Put a smile on... =)
Views:
1,393
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Not only does Ronald McDonald make the children...
Not only does Ronald McDonald make the children happy, he get's the grandmas shaking also!
http://www.ronaldmcdonaldhouseuc.org/images/ronald_with_group.jpg
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 05:02 AM
Replies:
23
Put a smile on... =)
Views:
1,393
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Me either. Ok I take back what I said. Get me my...
Me either. Ok I take back what I said. Get me my toy that I so dearly wanted and then I will be happy!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-26-2001, 04:57 AM
Replies:
23
Put a smile on... =)
Views:
1,393
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Get me a happy meal, then I will. :p
Get me a happy meal, then I will. :p
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-25-2001, 04:56 AM
Replies:
9
I Am Cannibal!
Views:
660
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: I Am Cannibal!
They taste superb when salted and greesed!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-25-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies:
15
King Capri
Views:
1,206
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Ok ok ok!:o
Ok ok ok!:o
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-25-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies:
15
King Capri
Views:
1,206
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Are you being sarcastic to me? :mad:
Are you being sarcastic to me? :mad:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-25-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies:
15
King Capri
Views:
1,206
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Stefan: If you give me 600 gralats I will maek...
Stefan: If you give me 600 gralats I will maek make you a RC!
Someone: You're not Stefan....
Stefan: How could you say thats?
Someone: Your profile is nothing what Stefan would say, and plus...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-24-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies:
21
Damn Hats
Views:
1,584
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
It's Stefan's secret plan to make us stay up all...
It's Stefan's secret plan to make us stay up all night! :eek:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-23-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies:
36
Poll:
Admin House AGAIN
Views:
2,342
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: Re: Re: Admin House AGAIN
Im scared to use unstick me..... :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-23-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies:
36
Poll:
Admin House AGAIN
Views:
2,342
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
:eek: :eek: :eek: ! I just had to say that...
:eek: :eek: :eek: !
I just had to say that -_-;;
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-16-2001, 05:35 AM
Replies:
17
Was
Views:
1,517
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
Re: Was
Wasn't Pirat0 the captain hat with the lcd on it?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-16-2001, 04:57 AM
Replies:
111
icepick?
Views:
6,579
Posted By
SaiyanSaviour
The stupidity of this thread has gone though the...
The stupidity of this thread has gone though the ground. :o
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:07 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.