Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
DR's here to stay! yay!
It's not really "here" yet.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:17 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Of course it's here. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have to put up with this crap.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388 Send a message via Skype™ to excaliber7388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein
Of course it's here. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have to put up with this crap.
one wiser than you would point out the fact that this would be nothing but a simple thread announcing the events taking place on DR, had it not been for you brining your half witted 2 cents into this. But you decided to become a part, and therefore, have too put up with your own mistakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld
I would like to ask that you stop posting propaganda, and actually work on your server. Quietly.
A dream you and I share, unfortuanatly, this thread would be quite small if not for the petty arguments brought into it, and if I didn't constantly have to defend myself agains this harassment, I would be able to continue as planned. Dreams do come true, but only if it's quiet enough to fall asleep.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:02 AM
jwd
Quote:
one wiser than you would point out the fact that this would be nothing but a simple thread announcing the events taking place on DR, had it not been for you brining your half witted 2 cents into this. But you decided to become a part, and therefore, have too put up with your own mistakes.
My half-witted 2 cents are the results in your constant belief that Dark Rival will amount to something good, but by the looks of the way you're going, I doubt it will at all.

If I were you, I'd treat my 2 cents like 50 bucks, because for what it's worth, you might actually come to your senses and do what I said. I will tell you this once more:

Quote:
Develop a GOOD style. Have a look at experienced Level Makers, and look at some tutorials. Spanky's, Gori's and Sir Gareth's tutorials helped me alot.

Have a look for Wan's tutorials aswell, they're always good (New tutorial coming soon)
Quote:
A dream you and I share, unfortuanatly, this thread would be quite small if not for the petty arguments brought into it, and if I didn't constantly have to defend myself agains this harassment, I would be able to continue as planned. Dreams do come true, but only if it's quiet enough to fall asleep.
You keep making up these ideas, and telling us all. It's your fault we're argueing with you. You're saying "We will soon have a new CTF! New rules, and everything!". What you really need is a decent level designer, and a good graphics designer. Either that, or experience yourself.

I respect you for trying to make a playerworld so early, but you have to learn to walk, before you can run.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Banned
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388 Send a message via Skype™ to excaliber7388
If you truly wanted to help, you would use a PM, but if your intentions were not as good as you make them seem, you would post it for all to see.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
Ignoring the gramatical flaws in this sentence, I would like to piont out that it take more time to make a server than to fix DR, and I have a lifetime to do it anyway. DR's here to stay! yay!
Just like how you mispelled "point"? And have the text in DR? Stop being hypocritical

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Banned
Lol, typos are mu lpfe yeah yeah yeah...but grammer is more important than spelling jk but speaking of points, I think you just strayed from it XD
Old 11-06-2005, 01:47 AM
jwd
Quote:
If you truly wanted to help, you would use a PM, but if your intentions were not as good as you make them seem, you would post it for all to see.
My intentions are as good as gold.
The whole point of posting for all to see is so that you can't say that I didn't tell you. Otherwise, it'd be easy just to disregard my advice, and deny I ever said anything to you.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Banned
Quote:
My intentions are as good as gold.
The whole point of posting for all to see is so that you can't say that I didn't tell you. Otherwise, it'd be easy just to disregard my advice, and deny I ever said anything to you.
So? good deeds should not be done for recognition, but just for the fact that it helps others. If I disregard your advise, it ony hurts me, so I have no reason to.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:10 AM
jwd
Quote:
So? good deeds should not be done for recognition, but just for the fact that it helps others. If I disregard your advise, it ony hurts me, so I have no reason to.
Do you think argueing with you is making me popular and recognized? No, I thought not.

I'm argueing with you here and now, and in public, because I want you to read it, and take notice of it. How do I know you've even bothered to read my PM? Using this method of public arguement, I can be sure that you're actually reading my advice.

So, why don't you give up trying to prove I'm in the wrong, and actually take my advice? It won't hurt.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Banned
Quote:
Do you think argueing with you is making me popular and recognized? No, I thought not.

I'm argueing with you here and now, and in public, because I want you to read it, and take notice of it. How do I know you've even bothered to read my PM? Using this method of public arguement, I can be sure that you're actually reading my advice.

So, why don't you give up trying to prove I'm in the wrong, and actually take my advice? It won't hurt.
You can choose to have the message confirmed. It's rather simple, if I read it, you know. I think you had good advise, but saying things like DR sux doesn't help anyone.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:24 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
It helps people to stay away from applying there which everyone is doing a good job at. Except for the people who dont go on the forum, maybe.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-06-2005, 02:25 AM
jwd
I was told my levels and my projects sucked all the time, by my peers (WanDaMan and SnakeAndy), and after a while, I started taking advice, and getting better and better.

I'm trying to pass on the good advice unto you, in the same fashion as the people who passed on the advice to me.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Banned
Well in that case, thanks
Old 11-06-2005, 03:09 AM
jwd
Say, if you've got time or anything, drop me a line on my AIM at KanOfKoke and I'll give you a few pointers here and there. I might fix up something for you too