Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Gani Construction
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Ganishop needs updated

I want a more up to date ganishop.

Not that bull**** scripted one that has bugs that make it literally impossible for use.

Simple Features this update could have.
  • Flexible Times for each Frame to last.
  • Scripting Box for Particles (Scripting Window Styled(Highlighting words and things like RC client scripting text box does.))
  • Gani Sprite Cutter like Scripted Ganishop
  • Actual viewability of particle effects in Ganishop
  • User-Friendliness
  • Perhaps a Ganishop FAQ?

I probably could list more but I think I would be getting into more nitpicking like User-Friendliness.
I know ganishop works but wouldn't an update be nice?

There's a lot of inconsistencies with the program a ganis/GFX/Particles job has that shouldn't have to be dealt with.

Oh and for the staff(Global(s)/Stefan) to this game, easier development means more work for you to have use of with better quality (if not making your own better quality as well)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
wait it for the online gani editouer
Old 01-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
wait it for the online gani editouer
you so funny crono. But go back to LATing plx.

Old 01-17-2011, 08:32 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Should also support some of the gani features that's been added since last time GraalShop was updated.
In the meantime just use a text editor.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
Should also support some of the gani features that's been added since last time GraalShop was updated.
In the meantime just use a text editor.
text editting something that shouldn't be is impractical. Why go through unconventional means like this?

Old 01-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
just give us the source code so we can improve it ourself
opensource on external tools that doesn't have to do anything w/ how graal renders the character or connect to a server, should be ok to have opensource on...
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 01-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
you so funny crono. But go back to LATing plx.
it's the response you're going to get though. what do you think they said about level editor?
Old 01-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
it's the response you're going to get though. what do you think they said about level editor?
I know but never hurts to ask. Worse they'll say is no. At least Level editing had been given an approved third party program by a generous player.

Old 01-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I know but never hurts to ask. Worse they'll say is no.
n it doesnt hurt for me to give a realistic answer, y tell me to shoo
Old 01-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
n it doesnt hurt for me to give a realistic answer, y tell me to shoo
I said go back to LATing plx. I could've meant "Jump outta' retirement!".

Besides, Saying nothing guarantees nothing. At least voicing it gives the tiny inkling that nothing wouldn't have given.