Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2002, 11:23 AM
Aegith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Aegith Send a message via AIM to Aegith
Post Mithica/Official revival project

Greetings. This is Kerin, the widely-hated founder of the Mithica playerworld. Mithica is going to try and make a comeback. And this isn't some silly wannabe, this is the "official" project. At the moment, the staff goes like this:

Kerin
|
Founder/Manager/Graphic artist/Scripter/Lead level resurfacer()

LoneWolf
|
Lead scripter/Manager

Mehido
|
Oddjobs

So, you see, we have quite a dearth of staff, and plenty of jobs available should anyone want them. I'm willing to accept all comers and let them try out; however, our standards are quite a bit higher than they were. ;p About the only thing I don't want at the moment is GPs, at least until the server goes up. You can contact me at [email protected] until the end of the month, and after that I'd suggest [email protected]. Anyway, here comes the list of improvements and features. Note that not all of them can be listed until the server comes nearer to completion. Among the new stuff is a custom tileset that is leet beyond imagining, player-personalizable statusbars, oodles of new quests, a combo fighting system (in addition to the classic NPC/sword fighting style), three alignments, with each alignment represented by a god (staff member), each alignment complete with an area for players to submit houses, custom lighting effects, and each player will have a "taunt" time special effect which they design, and is unique to the player.

I'd also like to touch on the issue of me being unfit to run a playerworld. I'd like to point out that the main issues brought up were:

1). Banning excalibur repeatedly
2). Firing him repeatedly.

Remember, that to fire him repeatedly, someone had to keep hiring him back. Just because one of my staff hired him back dosen't clear him of the reason he was fired in the first place.(mouthing off to staff/not doing anything) About the bannings: I wouldn't have had to ban him repeatedly if he hadn't kept registering new accounts to get out of his punishment for his original crimes. (which were attacking staff and mouthing off to them, repeatedly.)

Anyway, I look forward to having Mithica back on the serverlist, and I look forward to working with everyone who wishes to do so. Peace out, ladies and gentlemen.
Old 12-22-2002, 05:56 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't make the same exact post in two spots.

This is where we actually could use a mod for this section :o.

Old 12-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Goodluck keeping me off this time :P
Old 12-22-2002, 08:07 PM
Aegith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Aegith Send a message via AIM to Aegith
Ex, I won't ban you until you do something bad. Yes, I said "until." And two identical posts = kerin not knowing where to post = oh no poor kerin.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:48 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Well whos doing the project? Both of you together? or Both seperatly? And EX is a good person, so you keep banning him shows your not fit for a Manager!