Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
Post Mithica

Alas, this once great server has burned to the ground, and has been only made worse by whom?

Excalibur.

This great place shouldn't have been picked up from the flames and tossed away as it was a few weeks ago. Mithica was the first server I ever played, and think it was THE best server I've ever had the pleasure of working for. It didn't deserve this, and I think it should be given another chance. And I don't mean handing it over to some unknown person like, the Co-Owners, or myself. When Excalibur's wrath had finally ended, and him out of the picture, many hopes I had for restoring this great land, and many still travel through my head today, and now as I type this out.

I think that new ownership of an Old Owner would be the best choice. Not Holycarp, not Gabiani, (Certainly not Excalibur) but one person. Kerin. I had felt quite uneasy about bringing this news and information to the forums before, but I feel it is now the time to do so. After the server had been physically shutdown was the time I had finally come back into contact with Kerin, and many things had flown through my mind. Bringing back Kerin would not only bring back the two original Mithica playerworlds merged together, but the oldbies as well. No, I'm not going to just state that 'oldbies will come back' and leave no further info. I've spoken with many, as well as being in constant contact with a few. Sigla. Mehido. Kerin (of course). And possibly a few that I am not going to mention at this time for sake of their own privacy. Not only bringing back the original playerworlds, the oldbies, or the massive amount of fun everyone had while they were all around, but the 'newbies' or new people as well. I'm certain under the managership of Kerin, this server would be able to mend its mortal wounds left in its flesh by the deceiving Excalibur, the unruly Holycarp, and the personally unknown Gabiani.

I don't ask for much, just that my home, as well as my friends around me may finally see the light of day once more...

-Wind Seablaze

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 07-02-2002, 01:17 PM
Legondary_MyTH is on a distinguished road
yea

good server bad owners =/ no offence
Levels Admin on Renegade
LAT on Doomsday,Babylon,G3K
Developer on Faheria,Babylon
GP on Sanstrata,G3K
Old 07-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Kerin = Best Owner
I guarantee with him back in his rightful position, things could settle back to normal.

-Wind Seablaze

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 07-02-2002, 02:20 PM
anUk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to anUk
Post Mithica

Mithica was good when it was recovering from Kumada hacking it (i shouldnt even give him credit for hacking, he deleted the levels with his rc)
Cyn Darkflame Hired me to get the server back up
Eventually i figured out the prob, and then Cyn didnt want mithica so he gave it to lonewolf, he didnt know wtf he was doing and then it went to HolyCarp and he would ban people like Mehido for going again what he said but somewhere along the line it ended up with Excal, he levels were weak, i dont understand why these idiot choose to use tiles for the wrong reason, it irratates the crap out of me :grrr: Cyr1x or something was making the levels, the were plain levels that had no patern in them, look like Scattered levels all over the damn place and it looked sloppy.....
I eventually got fired from Admin or something for not being on enough, sorry Excal but i have a life.......

-anU (Bravo_GM)

[color=dark blue]Prince Mark L. Amelyn of (Dustari) [/color]

Bringing you smartass comments since v1.3
[color=light blue]B r a v o O n l i n e[/color]

[color=light blue]Looking for new 2k2 Sig, Forum PM me if you can make good detailed ones
[/color]
Old 07-02-2002, 03:03 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Mithica was a upcoming server (again) when i worked on it as a LAT a few weeks ago...Ex was a **** tho...
Old 07-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Tohz is on a distinguished road
Kerin was the only good owner.

-Brett
Old 07-02-2002, 05:13 PM
Banned
nyghtGT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nyghtGT
Cause...

Once a server owner gets his job on 2001/2002 they don't give a **** anymore...
Old 07-02-2002, 06:53 PM
UGHH
GraalBR is on a distinguished road
BRING BACK MITHICA BIOTCH.
I LOVED THE SERVER MORE THAN I DID BEING GFX ADMIN THEIR.

MITHICA 4 LYFE <3

Time wears you down.
Time will spit on you.
Time marches on.
Old 07-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nyghtGT
Cause...

Once a server owner gets his job on 2001/2002 they don't give a **** anymore...
A man who speaks the truth!, I spoke to Excal earlier on, on AIM, and he said he gave up on Mithica for his damn job on 2k1...I'd rather manage my own PW than work for 2k1.

-Brett
Old 07-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Quote:
Originally posted by Tohz

...I'd rather manage my own PW than work for 2k1.
-Brett
I'll remember that you said that, there's at least a 90% chance that you'll be saying different once you have a PW up and running.

People don't seem to relize that running a PW is a lot harder than it seems.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 07-02-2002, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Jinx

I'll remember that you said that, there's at least a 90% chance that you'll be saying different once you have a PW up and running.

People don't seem to relize that running a PW is a lot harder than it seems.

-Jinx
Ok, please do remember that,

Anyway, I just spoke to Excal on AIM.

asmodeus brett: Excal I need to ask you something...
zellheh: what....
asmodeus brett: With Mithica
zellheh: no
asmodeus brett: well quite a few people want it back, but we need your permission....
asmodeus brett: it's not the players fault that you decided to give up on Mithica just for your 2k1 job, you could have handed over ownership
zellheh: I didn't give it up for the job, I could manage the both. Its just that the staff gave up pn me. There were only a few that worked, rest I hired, quit, stole from me and my other staff, or just sat around and did nothing
asmodeus brett: That sucks, you could have atleast tried harder to find better staff..
asmodeus brett: Well would you care...if we had someone bring it back?

zellheh: Yes Very much, I had the request from someone the former owner, to keep it shut down...
zellheh: I'll not change my mind
asmodeus brett: :/
asmodeus brett: Kerin? Gabiani
zellheh: he washed not to be known, he called me
zellheh: *wished
Old 07-02-2002, 11:52 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:

Ok, please do remember that,

Anyway, I just spoke to Excal on AIM.

asmodeus brett: Excal I need to ask you something...
zellheh: what....
asmodeus brett: With Mithica
zellheh: no
asmodeus brett: well quite a few people want it back, but we need your permission....
asmodeus brett: it's not the players fault that you decided to give up on Mithica just for your 2k1 job, you could have handed over ownership
zellheh: I didn't give it up for the job, I could manage the both. Its just that the staff gave up pn me. There were only a few that worked, rest I hired, quit, stole from me and my other staff, or just sat around and did nothing
asmodeus brett: That sucks, you could have atleast tried harder to find better staff..
asmodeus brett: Well would you care...if we had someone bring it back?

zellheh: Yes Very much, I had the request from someone the former owner, to keep it shut down...
zellheh: I'll not change my mind
asmodeus brett: :/
asmodeus brett: Kerin? Gabiani
zellheh: he washed not to be known, he called me
zellheh: *wished
It was probably Gabiani. Those two have been in cohorts from the get go. Ever since Gab talked sh*t to the GOs and got Kerin fired for no reason whatsoever. It wouldn't have been Kerin because I have been talking with Kerin lately. He not only hates the crap out of Ex, but is fully with me in bringing him back. LoneWolf... Well, I dunno about him. I haven't seen him since Carp became owner. Carp is on the same wavelength as Kerin in hate for Ex. Cyn is cool with my ideas, and alot of people are as well. All I ask is Mithica be brought back under me, Cyn, or anyone else supporting my ideals for Kerin, and remain that way until Kerin returns (I'm not disclosing where he is at the time). Then, Mithica may just finally be the great place it once was.

-Wind Seablaze

Old 07-02-2002, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Graal518

It was probably Gabiani. Those two have been in cohorts from the get go. Ever since Gab talked sh*t to the GOs and got Kerin fired for no reason whatsoever. It wouldn't have been Kerin because I have been talking with Kerin lately. He not only hates the crap out of Ex, but is fully with me in bringing him back. LoneWolf... Well, I dunno about him. I haven't seen him since Carp became owner. Carp is on the same wavelength as Kerin in hate for Ex. Cyn is cool with my ideas, and alot of people are as well. All I ask is Mithica be brought back under me, Cyn, or anyone else supporting my ideals for Kerin, and remain that way until Kerin returns (I'm not disclosing where he is at the time). Then, Mithica may just finally be the great place it once was.

-Wind Seablaze
I support you 100% <3

-Xs Ills
Old 07-02-2002, 11:55 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Mykel
Mithica was a upcoming server (again) when i worked on it as a LAT a few weeks ago...Ex was a **** tho...
And Ex wonders why people didn't want to work for him? Ex planned on ruining Mithica, adding lousy new tilesets, synthetisizing it, only making it worse...
-Wind

Old 07-02-2002, 11:56 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by GraalBR
BRING BACK MITHICA BIOTCH.
I LOVED THE SERVER MORE THAN I DID BEING GFX ADMIN THEIR.

MITHICA 4 LYFE <3
Quote:

I support you 100% <3

-Xs Ills
<3
-Wind Seablaze

Closed Thread