Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Single Player Gambling - Tigbot

In order to gamble it was previously necessary to have two willing individuals. However, today we introduced a new way to gamble -- by yourself.

How Do I Start? Hop on a gambling table the same as before; just drop a cube/dice from your inventory onto one side of the table. Double click the opposite side to initiate Tigbot. Tigbot only accepts items from a specific list, but as a general rule any item without enchantments or blessings which is worth more than 10EC will work on the table. We will be continually updating this list so remember to explore your inventory.

Where Do All Of These Great Prizes Come From? Players who have lost. Because there is a minimum bet value only GOOD items go into Tigbot, but the most exciting part is that Tigbot has an active inventory, just like any player.

What Happens To My Lost Items? Your items go into Tigbot's inventory, just like playing a regular player. Every time another players loses you have the opportunity to win their item.

How Do I Get Something Special? Every week I will add a few special items into Tigbot's inventory. These items typically come from punished players or player auctions.

Tigbot will be continually improved. For example, at release Tigbot did not recognize enchantments. However, Tigbot now accepts any item which is at least +10. I'm sure you've got a few pieces of obsolete gear you'd be happy to risk.

Play Responsibly. Tigbot wins on draws. Tigbot's gambles are not displayed until you have committed to the gamble.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Will your restocking be at random times? Players should not be aware you are loading it up cause then they will go hard to get the items. It should appear randomly instead of requiring you to do so.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK View Post
Will your restocking be at random times? Players should not be aware you are loading it up cause then they will go hard to get the items. It should appear randomly instead of requiring you to do so.
Yes, my restocks will be at random and may not be every 7 days (earlier or later).
Old 11-12-2012, 03:36 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Tigbot wins on draws. That sucks. I've seen so many draws when people bet against each other. lol

I was going to ask is there a limit to items the Tigbot has,but since Tigbot will have a higher win rate than players due to the tie = loss it probably wouldn't be an issue anyway.

But still, is there only certain number of items it has?
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
But still, is there only certain number of items it has?
Since it is an inventory-based system it only has as many items as we put in it (or items collected by winning). Its upper limit is very high and unlikely to be reached.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-12-2012, 05:15 AM
The Nuke
Nuke_for_you will become famous soon enough
Yeah, wins on draw. Whats up with that? Why not re-roll like normal gambling table?
Old 11-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
House gets the advantage. lol
Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Where is this place?

It's genius.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
Where is this place?
There are currently two gambling tables available to the public on Graal Kingdoms, both of which are in the Bomboria trade room. As a reminder, a cube/dice is required to play.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
This sounds really interesting, Thank you for another update. =D

Questions i have, will the spelling be fixed for saber tooth tigers? Right now it always says sabret tooth tiger "whatever part", also the leftover clutter on the bomy moon remains, the old cart track is still there, the old soccer ball was not taken out, and an old castle that seems to be unfinished too.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
This sounds really interesting, Thank you for another update. =D

Questions i have, will the spelling be fixed for saber tooth tigers? Right now it always says sabret tooth tiger "whatever part", also the leftover clutter on the bomy moon remains, the old cart track is still there, the old soccer ball was not taken out, and an old castle that seems to be unfinished too.
Should probably stay on topic~

Anyways, sounds fun. If only I had a coob :[

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
I just gambled a bit and won a pendant of ruin and this green dex helmet. After a relog both were unwielded and gone. What is this tigbot about? Could somebody explain this to me? I want the stuff i won back - logs will proof that I did. Seems like an error? >.<
Old 11-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKajalXx View Post
I just gambled a bit and won a pendant of ruin and this green dex helmet. After a relog both were unwielded and gone. What is this tigbot about? Could somebody explain this to me? I want the stuff i won back - logs will proof that I did. Seems like an error? >.<
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...98#post1707498
Old 11-17-2012, 05:04 AM
Graphics Artist
LightDamage will become famous soon enough
@xXKajalXx you should be able to get your items returned, because this is a glitch and which means you should'n't have lose either of those items
Old 11-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDamage View Post
@xXKajalXx you should be able to get your items returned, because this is a glitch and which means you should'n't have lose either of those items
These problems were fixed a few hours after they were reporting -- five days ago.