Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Farming

I've been playing Zodiac a lot recently and I find it rather silly that only 5-6 classes are actually used in farming.

Each class needs to have it's own role in PvE instead of just;
Necro
Thief
Druid
Priest
Glad
Battlechanter
Old 08-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I've realized this as well despite not regularly playing Zodiac. Some classes are used for nothing but PvP, some PvE, and some aren't really good for anything. One example would be a Druid, which virtually can't do anything on the server without tagging behind another player. Yea they're essential to some parts of the game like farming, but you can't even level up without having friends or accepting parties to let you tag along despite your uselessness at low levels. And even at level 60 full CMPed, you can't defend yourself worth crap.

This goes for a few other classes, then there are those that cost boatloads just to equip up to be worth using, to be honest really nothing on this server is balanced which is why I personally could never get into playing it. But this is just my opinion.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:12 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Ya, but
1. You can use builds in which you take Druid and make it into a class that can actually PK.
2. Or accept the fact if you made a Druid, it's sole purpose is to heal and not to kill.
Also BigBear, do you play Pokemon, cuz i'd be happy to face your OU ***** team.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:36 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchaseofdoom View Post
OU ***** team.
News flash: tiers are for girls
Old 08-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also BigBear, do you play Pokemon, cuz i'd be happy to face your OU ***** team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
News flash: tiers are for girls
Agreed!
Old 08-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh, but I still beat them with my UU. Don't worry.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
eh i've brought this up before and although some of the (at the time) more elitist players claimed that balancing was supposed to make all classes viable for pvp and pve, yeah...not happenin anytime soon.

btw glads not useful for farming and assassin is useful for farming too so add that. :]
Old 08-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
eh i've brought this up before and although some of the (at the time) more elitist players claimed that balancing was supposed to make all classes viable for pvp and pve, yeah...not happenin anytime soon.

btw glads not useful for farming and assassin is useful for farming too so add that. :]
I just said Glad because last night when I was farming a glad was tanking. And they didn't want the Sin and took a Thief instead.

Quote:
You're not getting the point.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:47 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Simply keeping track of what tiers your team is, and by extension, using a team to cater to a lower tier to make yourself look good, makes you the worst type of person.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 PM
Zormite
I've been using Vaporeon and Machamp since Gen 1. I also used Electabuzz (hence Electivire). I trained the Togepi Professor Elm gave me. I really liked Sneasel in gen 2. And Dusknoir is just really cool.

I don't need tiers.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Simply keeping track of what tiers your team is, and by extension, using a team to cater to a lower tier to make yourself look good, makes you the worst type of person.
I have OU too, but all I am saying is OU are boring because most of them use the same moveset as everyone else. Using UU you are almost able to make your own moveset and it makes it alot more fun.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:02 AM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Take your silly little pokemon battles to a thread that matters?
Pokemon Speak: PIDGEOTTO USE WHIRLWIND
*THE OPPONENTS ARE WHISKED TO ANOTHER AREA*

I remember being an assassin a long while ago, those things were freaking gods when it came to farming. Do they still only have to gather enemies in a corner and weigh down s while they go read facebook? Because that's what I remember :X
Old 08-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Dark Knights were badass at farming to for some time. At least when I played.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
Honestly, I think most classes should be able to farm. Probably can be handled by giving them an ability that lets them farm.

Really, variety should be an aspect. All we have is people using drain weapons. I kinda miss the times when Mages could mass.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Zeratul101 View Post
I kinda miss the times when Mages could mass.
This.

Was fun when everyone was using a basic class and you had a priest healing and buffing you and had a tank to gather them then you masses w/ spells.

Used to be able to hit and run mass w/ archer too, haven't seen that either, its always a thief with a leech weapon now, and their friends sit there talking.