Originally Posted by codecub View Post
woot it works now
darn i was looking forward to graal pacman

Name:  graalpacman.PNG
Views: 476
Size:  448 Bytes
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
darn i was looking forward to graal pacman

Attachment 52361
I gotta admit that is pretty funny. +rep ya sometime.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:33 PM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
^

Since the iPhone servers aren't working anymore, stefan will HAVE to do something.

But yeah, we do pay terribly high prices for this stuff, the least you could do is make it work???
I mean, we don't really pay terribly high prices anymore. I'm a classic account. But I have several accounts, so I consider myself to be a paying customer. I paid more than once for something I didn't need to. Now it's all gone to Hell. People are spending money on this, and it's just like Xbox Live. Only... You don't pay for Xbox Live for it to be down all the time. Stefan, we just want a reliable connection to the game. We want our opinions to count, as well. If **** doesn't get fixed soon, I can see a lot of people leaving. I've played Graal for over a decade, and this is the one time that I've actually just thought of never coming back to play the game. If I'm thinking of leaving, then there have got to be several others. Then PC Graal is dead. Even though there are a lot of people that play iPhone, there are a lot of PC Graal players on there that will also leave, leaving with you with dead servers, no customers, and ultimately, a failed project. They need to get back into gear and care about the people that made this possible. I mean.. Stefan doesn't even make a majority of the stuff on Graal. We all volunteered over the years in order to make the servers what they are. Or well.. Were until someone else changed them to what people didn't like.
I dunno. I'm just sick of something that I've been a faithful player to for so long turn into something so vile. Something so unappetizing. I just can't quit typing because of everything I want to say about Graal at the moment. Bottom line, fix it. Don't do something temporary either, where it just crashes the next day, ACTUALLY FIX IT.

I mean one thing that really gets to me, is when stuff like this does happen, Stefan comes online and fixes it, and while he's fixing it everyone is kissing his ass like "YAY STEFAN OMG HE COME TO FIX IT" but he never once thanks us for being patient, he never once tries to come across like he gives a **** about us. He just gets on and fixes something, says it's fixed and leaves. He never thanks us for supporting his damn bills, etc. I play other games where the admins that run the game thank their players for their support, and being understandable with stuff. I dunno, it just doesn't seem like anyone gives a **** about Graal anymore. We're all just wasting our times idling on it now.
I'm just waiting for there to be a Program where you got your playerlist as a buddy list where you're signed into AIM and MSN and all that on the same program. Graal seems dead these days..

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..

Last edited by Knux; 02-05-2011 at 09:43 PM..
Old 02-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
***global msg Stefan@Serverlister: Sorry for the connection problems earlier today, everything should run fine again.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
It's been acting up, yes.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
It's been acting up, yes.
Where would we have been without you?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:59 PM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
Where would we have been without you?
Plus rep on this.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
but he never once thanks us for being patient
In all fairness, we aren't being the slightest bit patient.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
In all fairness, we aren't being the slightest bit patient.
Yeah but when you're patient for over a decade, and it gets you nowhere, why continue to be patient? I've gotten to the point where I'm just going to go ahead and speak out about it, because being a faithful community member has gotten me nowhere as of yet.
Gotten the quality of the game nowhere as well. Look at Kingdoms. You let that server DIE? Kingdoms was AMAZING. Now it's dead. Because of neglect. Just like 2k1, just like any other awesome server that used to be around..
Not to mention that the most dead servers are the ones you got to be Gold to play..

Last edited by Knux; 02-05-2011 at 10:38 PM..