Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Wolf
Beowolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Application ET : Beowolf

Correcting

Last edited by Beowolf; 02-20-2011 at 10:11 PM..
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I guess English isn't your native language but when you apply for something it's a good idea to proofread it for blatant mistakes like "1 Years" and "his rage?No!Because".
Don't forget reading the actual instructions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPNL
Please send this through Forum PM or at: [email protected], or else your application won't be read.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Wolf
Well you're right , i'm french.But that doesn't make me a bad writer of english.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
Well you're right , i'm french.But that doesn't make me a bad writer of english.
yes it does
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
It does when you aren't born somewhere with english language as a primary or have been given proper english language instruction; so yes it does.
fix'd

Also to add to that your sentence structure is horrible, spacing is non existent, and finally you also have little to no grammar whatsoever in your writing which makes your statement of being a "good english writer" contradictory.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:21 AM
Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
fix'd

Also to add to that your sentence structure is horrible, spacing is non existent, and finally you also have little to no grammar whatsoever in your writing which makes your statement of being a "good english writer" contradictory.

apart of my structure of text, what could you say about it again?what could say about containing?

I don't think that all ETs are good on writing, first reason that its that they have time to write and while they do, they are looking for mistakes and how to correct them
Old 02-20-2011, 12:26 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
apart of my structure of text, what could you say about it again?what could say about containing?

I don't think that all ETs are good on writing, first reason that its that they have time to write and while they do, they are looking for mistakes and how to correct them
Once again your vague writing due to a lack of proper understanding of the english language is shown.

I know what you are attempting to say but it comes off as loosely written based on misunderstandings.

1. Okay, you're right about my structure and format is bad; but what do you think of the content?

Answer: I think it's rather confusing and unprofessional because of the structure and format which is very important.

2. Well even If I can't write very well; I don't even think all ET's are that good at writing.

Answer: If they don't present themselves very well then clearly they aren't going to seem fit for the job so once again this is inaccurate.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Wolf
I agree with you and i know that i have some problemes on english writing but that doesn't neglect my experience of the server.And don't forget that ETs have a specific sentences that they repeat in every event, so that still strengthens my point of view about writing
Old 02-20-2011, 12:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
i know that i have some problemes on english writing but that doesn't neglect my experience of the server.And don't forget that ETs have a specific sentences that they repeat in every event, so that still strengthens my point of view about writing
It can considering if you cant properly convey your experiences and views to anyone then how can you even show you have said experience and more importantly your last statement is moot and I don't believe I have to explain why.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Wolf
You can explain the word moot so
Old 02-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
What I mean by moot is that it's unimportant and unnecessary; not needed to the topic at all.