Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2015, 02:13 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Cheese tutorial healing

I realized when i made my first thread on healing in battle many didn't even know what i was talkin about! i thought everyone knew the power of food in battle for pro lamer tactics....

I find threads are only effective after the example how era can be lamed so hard are given to the people in game as i did for the last week got so infamous so fast. killing kids left n right solo.

i guess ill have to make a tutorial how to heal and run:

cheese:
1. while you are bleeding And OR low HP take out odachi or big lick or LS (hotkey it)to gain some ground with speed boost to find a long straight path preferably a road..

2.then when on a long street, hold the L(ijkl AKA up left down right) key with left hands thumb to keep running non stop to the right.

3. while holding L still use the left hands pinky finger to press and hold Q too. so now you are running with inventory up pinky on Q and still running with L right direction.

4. with the right hand quickly select cheese from inventory with mouse then let go of Q hit d for a quick heal.

5. take the normal keys again but dont shoot or you lose the cheese so keep running and healing.

6(if abou to die and teamers pop up)Since cheese is slower to heal and gangs love to team on you, use Big lick or ordachi to go to a no PK area to lose PK and finish healing for another "battle". (healfest team the weak stalk the bleeders to ks)

since it has no freeze, it heals cuts when you are about to die thus speeding you up again
AND it heals, doesn't matter how much it heals fact is i can run all day and heal while being shot at!!!

literally.

Enjoy the frog run and heal tactics i learned from you guys!

Last edited by geneticfrog; 01-02-2015 at 02:32 PM..
Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 PM
another laming exmaple ive seen but i haven't been using yet or tried.... (im probably going to get flamed for not trying it laming you guys ith it to prove it) i think it might be donuts but one of the foods heal you over time without a freeze....

So i watch the olympia guys with OP guns in events that are not only teaming, have higher hp they got for laming. To top it all off they use the HP over time to gain an extra edge plus they arent frozen.

ive had times where they are abotu to die 5 hp then bam heal pops up saves them from bleed and death.

the food seems to be one of the main factors to acutally be "good" or get any means of a "streak". by streak i mean how many people you lamed and ran to heal thats really all it is.

A real streak to me is how many kills with one life without any heals and not taking 15 mins breaks in between either to wait for slow noob to jump on outside OSL.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:34 PM
i also visted Iera and ran outside with my gun started fighting with someone with a good gun, right when im about to kill them guess what happens?!

they run grab some food heal and coem back to kill the brand new noob no food with a pistol. well i mean at that point i let them since i was done playing since i see healing in battle is a spreading disease on iphone era as well.

so im guessing all this jsut so a couple people can gain money in businesses? there are better ways to use heals.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
So now era has a tutorial on how to lame? Woah.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:49 AM
yeah i fgured since people were using it already on noobs (olympia and BB) i would just show everyone how to heal and run!

this is required to get any form of streak on era LOL so really its not a streak at all more a stats on how good at laming you are.

Last edited by geneticfrog; 01-03-2015 at 12:13 PM..
Old 01-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
just make it so you can't heal while in pk mode or whatever. once you are out of pk mode (stand still for 5 seconds), then you can heal.