Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
The most change in the past 2 months:

The picture says it all.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:41 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
That water fountain looks really out of place.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:06 AM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Yea, it does look nice.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I've said that a heap. If you actually go on there, the setShape()/setShape2() is completely out of whack. By which I mean it doesn't even exist and every rigid point sticking out of the image blocks you. Including the shadow!
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 01-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Era Iphone PlayerRelation
DDynasty is on a distinguished road
Era is just a big fail atm, and that is probaly nas hes a cool guy, bad LAT
Old 01-09-2011, 04:33 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Your font is god awful.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Yeah- wonder whats been done since i got fired
Old 01-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
*picture
The picture says it all.
It all looks bad...
  • Those parking spaces should be removed.
  • The fountain should be redone, the top little inch (few pixels) should be overhanged, the bushes/shadow should be underplayer.
  • The hedges shouldn't change orange, and the top snow needs texture. (tiles really, not the level)
  • Idk why sand somehow doesn't get snow on it... (more tile fail)
  • Rock tile is messed up, needs the snow around it. (tiles)
  • Those lamp posts are disgusting, they were alright on halloween but they can really be removed or re-designed to match the modernistic like the street lights. (imagery)
  • The fencing looks retarded, the poles are standing there and the between spokes are just floating. (more imagery)
  • The fountain shadowing goes the opposite direction of the fences and posts, which are also different than the trees. (more images)
  • The entire gmap is outdated and I've said repeatedly that all the levels need to be revamped.

Overall a failure by just about every development element (haha that rhymed). So yea, nothing to really say.

Alright guys its been YEARS... not two months. Go do something and make the server better, we all KNOW now that there won't be a reset or 'New Era'... fix the **** that's there so at least it doesn't look like ****.

PWA go do **** too, I'm tired of hearing and witnessing that the staff ****ing sucks, which is fault of the useless and inactive management you decided to so generously give to us. If they look bad because the server looks bad it makes you look bad.
I know IPhone Era is all your focus because it's all cool and whatnot, but you can't just give up now with all the possibilities. I'm sure you can find someone willing to try.

LETS GOOOO
Old 01-09-2011, 04:46 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
well,
Era iPhone staff devs - me,noto,wandaman
None of our staff work on Main Era, none of us have RC on main era... No one from Era that develops has RC on Era iPhone either
Old 01-09-2011, 05:15 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
^

People who agreed with that then proceeded to ***** about nitpick design issues: you're missing the point. Let's put it this way: That fountain looks 1500 years out of place.

Do you get it now?

@ snk: I'm really not sure what kind of point you're trying to make by pointing out that you and your iPhone team don't work for era PC anymore. Surely you're not assuming that you could help the situation, as the majority of the changes/updates that you created were terrible and half-assed.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:16 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
well,
Era iPhone staff devs - me,noto,wandaman
None of our staff work on Main Era, none of us have RC on main era... No one from Era that develops has RC on Era iPhone either
I was going to say something like this, then I saw he posted this, so I changed my post to this.
VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
@ snk: I'm really not sure what kind of point you're trying to make by pointing out that you and your iPhone team don't work for era PC anymore. Surely you're not assuming that you could help the situation, as the majority of the changes/updates that you created were terrible and half-assed.
I'm sure you all care right?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Sure, I'll let you dwindle on a game thats not being updated.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:57 PM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Sure, I'll let you dwindle on a game thats not being updated.
I'd much rather have a game not be updated when the alternative is watching what little is left of it hacked to death slowly with a rusty meat-cleaver.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah- wonder whats been done since i got fired
you got fired? or quit O.O
Old 01-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
I'd much rather have a game not be updated when the alternative is watching what little is left of it hacked to death slowly with a rusty meat-cleaver.
i don't get it? sorry o-o

yeah was fired