Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
Erm an Idea I had in the back of my head.

So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a job* controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

I apreciate critisizm but any thought of posting something not relevant to this post is not encoraged, anything by the lines of Newb, Noob or even N00b should be said in game and/or in a Pm.

Last edited by Zulu15; 07-29-2005 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: I forgot to put "job" in the middle of "a controling"
Old 07-29-2005, 02:32 AM
G-Unot
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu15
So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

I apreciate critisizm but any thought of posting something not relevant to this post is not encoraged, anything by the lines of Newb, Noob or even N00b should be said in game and/or in a Pm.
i like the idea alot i def hope it gets put in
Old 07-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Yo that big base thing sound sweet. You could model it around the Scarabs in Halo2.
A big walking thing with turrets and somone controling it. It would be kool but probably very hard to make...
Old 07-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Banned
Yeah that really concerns me, im bad at everything I do including scripting, so I don't even know if its possible to do, sure hope it is though.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:46 AM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666
Yo that big base thing sound sweet. You could model it around the Scarabs in Halo2.
A big walking thing with turrets and somone controling it. It would be kool but probably very hard to make...
well...ya it would problly take atleats a few weeks 2 make and how about making it so 1 person controlls.....and 3 ppl have turrets (1 machine gun turret.....1 rocket launcher turret.....and 1 poisen grenade turret) but no1 else can go on it and you cant use ne weapons or swords or grenades on it but u can also run ppl over with it mayb?
Old 07-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Sounds like people would get in a fight about who controls the machine/monster thing.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:22 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
Sounds like people would get in a fight about who controls the machine/monster thing.

lol ya good point never thought about that

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~
Old 08-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Akeon Feare
cjclark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind

then let passengers in and let the enemy try to attack everyone. that way the passengers can defend so that way they can still control it

i got random ideas so if they sound bad dont laugh at me
Old 08-05-2005, 03:36 AM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjclark
then let passengers in and let the enemy try to attack everyone. that way the passengers can defend so that way they can still control it

i got random ideas so if they sound bad dont laugh at me
lol...it aint 2 bad

but how about it can hold a few ppl but 1 controls the chaingun that is equipped 2 the ship....1 uses the missle launcher that is equipped 2 the ship and 1 controls it....i think their would be no problems than
Old 08-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Quote:
So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a job* controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

It was my idea.

Anyway, any vehicles that have a driver and a few gunners sounds good. I'm glad you supported my idea.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:28 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl0nkt
It was my idea.

Anyway, any vehicles that have a driver and a few gunners sounds good. I'm glad you supported my idea.
your idea is good....all vehicle planet would own
Old 08-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl0nkt
It was my idea.

Im sorry!!! I forgot who it wasT_T please dont hurt meee!!!,

Seriously speaking, I noticed not many people have posted here so I doubt it would be implimented, personally I really love this because theres teamwork involved, I really think Zone should have a little more of that, tho the new CTF is suposed to come out later, but yeah. I was also thinking, why not make the planet like deathmatch?, when you die you cant go back in, that would make surviving that much more critical and people wont go guns a blazin solo, they'll stick with some team mates.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:44 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Im sorry!!! I forgot who it wasT_T please dont hurt meee!!!,

Seriously speaking, I noticed not many people have posted here so I doubt it would be implimented, personally I really love this because theres teamwork involved, I really think Zone should have a little more of that, tho the new CTF is suposed to come out later, but yeah. I was also thinking, why not make the planet like deathmatch?, when you die you cant go back in, that would make surviving that much more critical and people wont go guns a blazin solo, they'll stick with some team mates.
well...teamwork is bad i think......i personally like it when its 1 on 1 and not like 10 on 1 which happens alot 2 me on irica
Old 08-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Banned
Yeah but, the more reason YOU will stick with your team so that dosent happen.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Yeah but, the more reason YOU will stick with your team so that dosent happen.
in all the team games ive played......my team always ditches me cause i kill every1 (not trying 2 b full of myself) and then when 20 ppl come i get owned