Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum > Hiring for Era
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Era Scripters

Era is looking for talented and mature scripters to join the team. Unlike most classic servers, I am willing to negotiate a pay for any scripters interested. (Yes that means real money). The pay will be very small, so don't expect to quit your day job. However, I hope that a small incentive will bring in eligible scripters. How this will work:

You will be placed on Era Dev, and can choose to be paid by the script, or monthly. Payments must be done over paypal, and will be at the end of the month. That means no stealing scripts, getting paid, and running off. If you complete a certain amount of tasks, you will receive a bonus.

New to scripting?
If you are relatively new to scripting, I may still want you. You won't be paid as much as a more experienced scripter, but can work in their shadow and hopefully learn a thing or two during your stay.

Why Era?
We are moving in a new direction, and need your help. We have very few rules: No drama, no abusing, must be a team worker. If you are interested shoot me a message via the forums, or on Graal (accountname: papajchris).

May good come of this!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
I love the idea!!!
Just alot of people don't feel safe entering their paypal. Can we have this payment in Ultimate Game Cards for Graal Gold?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astram View Post
I love the idea!!!
Just alot of people don't feel safe entering their paypal. Can we have this payment in Ultimate Game Cards for Graal Gold?
I don't think you're the kind of candidate he's looking for nor do I understand this 'people don't feel safe entering their PayPal', all you'd be doing is telling him what your email for your PayPal account is.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:23 AM
LordBryson is an unknown quantity at this point
I am relatively new to scripting and I wouldn't mind helping I don't need to get paid I just want to learn some new skills which will help me in the long run. I will work hard and hopefully will get more talented by doing so.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 AM
shimgreen is on a distinguished road
Wow I love scripting, I never went to school for it but I mess around with .au3 and vb6 all the time. I would love the chance to script for you guys if you need me, plus this could better help me learn and improve wich is always what im always aimging for when I do this stuff!
Old 08-14-2011, 06:07 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
If any independent scripters are looking to make some cash for a script once in a while let me know. Basically you will get the assignments that our current scripters can't complete. Pay for these would be around 10-15, but would not come to often.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Zeus Condero
Bump!

With school starting, everyone's time is scarce. Looking for people who can give some time to help make up for our loss.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:05 AM
uhh no
gaben is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
You sure are taking your time leaving, furry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
are u old enough 2 even play Graal little girl???
Old 09-13-2011, 08:03 PM
shimgreen is on a distinguished road
Papajchris, I dont know what all my freetime Ive spent learning how to code and script means to you guys since its not on a professional level, but to me personally it is something I love to do, and continue loving to do, and would to continue loving to do for a game this(era), and like I said before in an email sent to you papajchris I have nothing but time and could code all day if needed.......
I stand ready if needed/wanted.
~shimgreen
Old 09-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Zeus Condero
Still looking for scripters. However, I am looking for scripters who can script decently well. We have alot of projects on Era and need people who can complete them. Contact me in game or on forums - Thanks
Old 09-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
Era Dev Scripters Needed!

Hello everyone,

We are currently looking for scripters for era dev to help work on various projects and hopeefully finish Era Dev by Christmas. We need atleast one person who knows a lot about economies so we can balance jobs, hopefully keeping currently rich people from quitting after the reset. We have much work to do and we don't have many scripters. HALP
Old 09-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
You may apply for a development position in this page.

As Zach said, we are looking for someone with a knowledge of the economy and to help us balance out a few things on Era (things like jobs, prices, etc.). If you're interesting in helping out just send me a forum PM and we'll talk it over.

Thanks,
Alfonso

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
who better than me has a knowledge of era's economy, what is my task?
Old 09-30-2011, 06:34 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Yo, I might be interested, hit me up in a PM if you're still looking for people.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-18-2011, 04:40 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
I can help with the economic crisis.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?