Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2008, 06:17 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
classic accounts should work fine now, accounts with previous limited time subscriptions will be added later.
tTHEY DO! THANKS A BUNCH <3
Old 07-18-2008, 06:20 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Cute. I know how the forum members need specifics.

All forum rules apply to every aspect of the forums
k lol....
Old 07-18-2008, 06:21 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

best upgrade youve done yet.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Perhaps now that the forums are free, you should open them up to reflect the game more. I realize that a lot of classic servers do have their own forums, but a lot of them are unreliable, or uncomfortable for a lot of people. I know it hasn't worked in the past, but to get more people in, maybe the sections should look a little something like the attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Forum Layout Example.zip (1.9 KB, 5506 views)
Old 07-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
That's in my todo list and it's not that far from your list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Perhaps now that the forums are free, you should open them up to reflect the game more. I realize that a lot of classic servers do have their own forums, but a lot of them are unreliable, or uncomfortable for a lot of people. I know it hasn't worked in the past, but to get more people in, maybe the sections should look a little something like the attached.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
I will not use friend

To not make anyone unhappy i will not use friend list, stefan just told me he will do the same.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:34 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
DOUBLE POST
ban't

anyways
i love the update.
especially how its free.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
That's in my todo list and it's not that far from your list.
That's cool, if it's a better organization than the current with tons of forums that aren't used and descriptions that match I'll be very impressed
Old 07-18-2008, 06:45 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Unix, since when you log on, you're only known to view one thread, I'll post this here. How come Sam can use an animated avatar, but normal players can't? Is this some form of discrimination? Or is Sam merely abusing his Super Moderator rights? I for one am appalled by this, no matter which the reason is correct.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Being Super Moderator or Administrator give some privileges nothing new

I have still not decided if i will allow or not animated avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Hey Unix, since when you log on, you're only known to view one thread, I'll post this here. How come Sam can use an animated avatar, but normal players can't? Is this some form of discrimination? Or is Sam merely abusing his Super Moderator rights? I for one am appalled by this, no matter which the reason is correct.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Hella nice. I just expired so yeeeeeee.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 07-18-2008, 06:54 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Mods are allowed to break the rules they enforce? It clearly reads "You may not upload animated images", not "Only mods can upload animated images". Sam is breaking the rules, he's subject to ban.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Mods are allowed to break the rules they enforce? It clearly reads "You may not upload animated images", not "Only mods can upload animated images". Sam is breaking the rules, he's subject to ban.
If you have some questions about the moderation then they should be sent in a forum PM to Unixmad. They should NOT be posted in threads just because you feel like it.

Back to the topic of the forum upgrade please.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote:

Yeah please do, and increase the size to 130x150. People love customizing, heck that's why the majority of people play Graal, so this would also be a big improvement.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:58 PM
a/s/l
just put the moving image in your sig, its not a big deal. but i do agree on the "sams breaking the rules" thing

Tags
forum, free, money, ogcc, updates