Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2009, 05:10 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Funniest Graalians

Who was the funniest Graalian to you and explain why! I have quite a few but right now this is all I can think of.

Vizamar- all he would ever type was "Haha" (some people got him to speak other words rarely)
Monsterman- This guy still plays, every time he logs on he will say something like "MonsterMan get kicked from spar tourney for bieng full monster."
Mog-I found it funny how this guy ran around harassing all the females online, following and hugging them. "O baby u so sweet"
Yump-Being yump
Old 11-23-2009, 05:15 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
peyton
Old 11-23-2009, 05:17 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Nefi back in 2002. Was just silly all the time.

Chubby back in 2003~2004, was the first person I saw who did the whole "noob grammar" thing and did it well.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:21 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Stromstedt - King of bathroom humor.
Stephen - Because he is clever and makes me laugh somewhat often.
Mog - Because he's hilarious, even though my job usually requires that I ban/punish him.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-23-2009, 05:22 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
Nightmareangel - Always had the most retarded jokes and insults which is why they were funny. Even if you tried to insult him back he would somehow turn it around into a joke about your mother.

Mog- "<--- This is wife" and "Dam baby u lookin so fine" enough said.

Chester- Doubt many people remember this guy. Creator of "Spice Boys" The original Graal boy band. This guy could always make me laugh for various reasons.
Zting Ðarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 11-23-2009, 05:22 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Other than myself? Nightmareangel, Luda/Yump occasionally, Demesis_P2P from the forums. Probably others but these people made me laugh most I think.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Oni makes funny videos.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:26 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Oni makes funny videos.
Yeah, Oni has had some pretty funny videos.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
Chester- Doubt many people remember this guy. Creator of "Spice Boys" The original Graal boy band. This guy could always make me laugh for various reasons.
I miss Chester, I had him on AIM but he hasn't logged on in like 2 years
Old 11-23-2009, 05:36 AM
Zvarri!
benpoke103 will become famous soon enough
hoss definatley had his moments.

Luda is just crazy.

Forum PM (Preferred)
#graaldt @ Freenode
Old 11-23-2009, 05:38 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Because he is clever and makes me laugh somewhat often.
You laugh...? Now that's funny. I should add you to my list.
Zting Ðarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 11-23-2009, 05:51 AM
Banned
LoStSuRfEr1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Who was the funniest Graalian to you and explain why! I have quite a few but right now this is all I can think of.

Vizamar- all he would ever type was "Haha" (some people got him to speak other words rarely)
Monsterman- This guy still plays, every time he logs on he will say something like "MonsterMan get kicked from spar tourney for bieng full monster."
Mog-I found it funny how this guy ran around harassing all the females online, following and hugging them. "O baby u so sweet"
Yump-Being yump

girls dont play graal
Old 11-23-2009, 05:52 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Masa is pretty funny.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
I always thought Mog and Oni were hilarious for the same reasons as you guys, as well as Luda with his awesome comebacks and insults. Ranger/Ell/LRR, too!

However, the absolute funniest Graalian (and a contender for funniest person tbh) I've ever known is Lufish. The guy's a complete master of comedy and quick wit!

I know there are more people I find really funny, but I can't think of them right now!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
me obviously. then kevin azite (r.i.p.) the bear jew and luda.
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny