Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information > Gods
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
As opening new threads isn't a good thing for any newbie to do I think I better post what I have to say here.
I'm wondering to what extent gods are finished right now - mainly, are all the prayers done, the gfx?
Also, in the god's description... the avatar, what exactly does it mean, can I kinda summon the god I pray to? Are any gfx finished for that, if at all? And what exactly does the 1x1 or 2x2 mean?
Sorry if I should annoy anyone, but I have no idea where to get these informations if not from you guys x_X

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 04-06-2003, 05:15 AM
"Businessman" of Zormite
Kaiser2 is on a distinguished road
Would've been better to start a new thread, either way, Gods are hardly done, only one spell exists so far that you get from them, and that is flaming Aura from Balor. Also, Avatars are summon spells, summons aren't released yet, and it's a level 10 prayer anyway, so I doubt you can use it. Also, I believe that the 1x1, 3x3, etc, represent the amount of spaces the avatar takes up (like how the spells take up spaces, etc.) meaning, the bigger it is, the bigger its attack range is.

*Lance: Jenn: you're the biggest fool tseng
*Lance: Jenn: because you're trying to create order in a place of chaos
Jagen: create order is a gk spell?
Old 04-06-2003, 06:04 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
I got cause wounds from bile long time ago.
Old 04-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Elite Sheep
Wasted money on two summon golem books to find out that summon doesn't work yet... anyway, I was wondering why, for example, Govannon has 1x1 and 350hp while Brigid has 2x2 and 1000hp - I don't think that a god is larger as well as stronger - though maybe it means that it's easier to hit.
I wonder what happens first - gods being finished or me finding piety

Quote:
Old 04-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Taharu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taharu
Brigid's avatar deserves to be a tad bit better. it only proves its strength against other avatar...if a player is strong he/she will be able to beat the avatar regardless. and monsters in maps all lose to avatars. and an avatar will always eventually die in map as well. But yes. it can deserve the strength because the god is required to be stronger for her loyal worshippers who weaken them selves to make her stronger. We sacrifice our melee so she can have a stronger natural power.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Elite Sheep
Brigid isn't the natural choice for a pker, so I don't see why her avatar should act like one - besides, if it works fine with monsters, I wonder whether there is a way at all to change it's effect on players only.

Quote: