FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I'm not sure Elk is even caring about his "Artist Administrator" job or whatever he calls it. Even if he is, you're not going to get anything out from posting stuff here. You need to either contact him in-game or get in touch with his superior(s).
I have done this time and time again, I've been trying to get hired for like 2 months now, I sent him an application that was, in my opinion, A+ to all of them. Don't think ELK, and a few of the other guys in staff like me or something?? Very professional, and mature these guys pride themselves as.

As far as the other admins they are hardly ever on

Until these guys realize I'm real good at what I'm trying to get hired for and or new management sets in, I'm stuck. The most I got from ELK was like a month after I sent the application to him, I asked him if he looked at it. He said 'No, becuase of the way you talk.'

????????????? I don't understand how anything like this has to do with contribution to the server. I kept it pretty professional while I was staff the other 5 years so it's like where did you fellas come from.

I came on here to show I am great at what I do and have been for the last 6 years I was staf. Also to show Era a few cewl looking guns I was working on.

Everything is right personal with this staff team. Like they have to really like you or something to even acknowledge your work or contributions to the server in the past. Kinda bias considering. Alot of my work is decent enough to keep players looking foward to something at least.

But I pmed ELK this forum link a while ago, so I highly doubt anything is going to come out of waisting my time from the start and I say what the fuk i want anyways. stuk up can't last anyways. fukn black pres, magin that..

How can I not get pissed off at shi like that. They haven't even acknowledge me as a candidate for anything on the server while i tried to get a hold of these fuking guys for months and they sit there being like ehhehehehe ignoring me. Considering the work I did in the past and my last few posts. Anyone in my Position would get angry like what the **** are you guys doin.

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-29-2010 at 08:37 PM..
Old 10-29-2010, 08:30 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Disappear and come back on a different account with a non-retarded-virtual-gangbanger persona, expanded pixel-art portfolio beyond guns, and maybe you'll get hired.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Disappear and come back on a different account with a non-retarded-virtual-gangbanger persona, expanded pixel-art portfolio beyond guns, and maybe you'll get hired.
DID YOU MEAN TO SAY: WAIT TILL NEW MANAGEMENT?

what does who i am ahve to do with my fukn work bud? if its good its good. should just let me do the job I have been doing for fukn 5 years n stop making sht right personal + excuses, like who i am has anything to do with the quality of my work and or the past 80% of the servers gani quality. I'm sorry i consider u a *****. But I think Era should promote more staff like me.

Look at how many people who have played this game for years and years quit.

Look at how many people got banned?? That played the game for years and years.

Look at how many people are quitting everyday because of how fudgn poopy this server is. No raids not enough people even online half the time. We are third to un again.

Like I don't understand how you think some of the staff currently in there are any better than me because I've played Era sense it was made. I personally knew almost all of the global, and the people who made it Stephn follows my twitters. No one had as much as a problem with me than current management, and you three. So it's like who the fuk are you???? u kno like, What?! So what I am who I am, I'm not about to sit there and make another account to act like something else to get hired on Era. Look at my resume, see how good my work is. Hire me.

Trying to make the shi right personal or something just an excuse like resetting the server

I'd promote all the staff being people like me because we would actually make this game fun alota fun and better than it is right now instead doing nothing and keeping things the way they are for months and months. Or being sellout managers souly trying to fuk the server. Because types of people like me, arnt like that. It's you guys, you ' professional ' fat piece of **** types that keep fckn Eras azzhol, abusing ur titles to make 20$ here and there. shts so fukn pathetic, than you look down on me when all I did was try my best to make the fukn game look good, not exploit the server, like the guys you look up too.

Try something different. Because you know whats pathetic and sad? The last 6-7 years of era.
You know whats really sad, what they did to GC

people are fed up with this **** I know I fking am. So vulcan can suck this dck

Like bud who the fuk are you because I've been here for years and years half this server I helped make so its like bud, shut the fuk up.

ANYONE READN THIS **** READ THE PAGE BEFORE FIRST

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-29-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Old 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
DID YOU MEAN TO SAY: WAIT TILL NEW MANAGEMENT?
No, not at all.

You really need to start providing sources for your contributions to Era because you've done nothing but talk out of your ass since your dumb Platoons thread.

Also, your personality and how you present yourself to Graal is what holds you back from being considered as someone who would be valuable to a staff team. All you've really shown these forums is that you want to make guns and pitch common-sense and stupid ideas.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:26 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
No, not at all.

You really need to start providing sources for your contributions to Era because you've done nothing but talk out of your ass since your dumb Platoons thread.

Also, your personality and how you present yourself to Graal is what holds you back from being considered as someone who would be valuable to a staff team. All you've really shown these forums is that you want to make guns and pitch common-sense and stupid ideas.
ok
Old 10-29-2010, 09:44 PM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
I can't find a reason why you arn't hired. You are really good and I love your attitude. Your guns are by far the best i've ever seen and you are respectful to everyone. I vote him new Gun Admin, he's really good at PKing too. /sarcasm (if you couldn't tell).
Old 10-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchaseofdoom View Post
I can't find a reason why you arn't hired. You are really good and I love your attitude. Your guns are by far the best i've ever seen and you are respectful to everyone. I vote him new Gun Admin, he's really good at PKing too. /sarcasm (if you couldn't tell).
I couldn't tell untill you said respectful. I am respectful, sht. I understand that word alot more than any of you.

How am I suposto be respectful to people like that lmao. Not fowlplayer, but all that other sh I said is the truth so. Anyone reading this without bias (like omg I don't like him), and people who don't even know me, or know the server. Knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and fully agrees with that. You wouldn't need to say something goofy like '/sarcasm' or add on (IF U COULDN'T TELL) if it was obvious. Look at the guns and you're going to say I'm terrible. Considering all the other posts I've made, considering 80% of all the guns I've edited or made ganis for or completely made within the last 5 years

Idk if i'm respectful to kids who don't even know what there talking about sitting here souly to bash anything I say or do that's better than they could ever do or think of. Yeah I got a real bad attitude, whats that have to do with my qualifications with working on Era full of people like me.

Like anyone else is doing anything? I could think of 4 guns that barely even have ganis and the graphics are ****ty as hell. Not to mention the actual development of the server right now. Act like I wouldn't put time into it like I have been. Everything I ever did on Era I put alot of work into, and I did alot of work for the server. That should be enough. What does who I am have to do with it. fukn racist as'z

I agree with everything you said untill you said sarcasm. Considering it's like factual.

Read the last Page

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-29-2010 at 10:31 PM..
Old 10-29-2010, 10:22 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
and his true colors show~
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
and his true colors show~
What true colors. I'm pissed off that the response I get when I got better intentions than anyone you could think of who show 'true colors' to you?

Or pissed off because I post ideas that are like x10 of anything Era has ever hurd and all these really cool fellas try to do is downplay everything I do that's x10 anything they've ever saw anyways. Posting that little bit about me becoming Guns Admin, i already know that will never happen right now I posted it just to be like HMMM IDEA IDEA IDEA to show how stupid the current "Creative Directer" is. Considering I've been trying to talk to him about it sense he got in power. HMMMMMM

Or mostly pissed off because of the last 8+ years of Era of global and managers fukning the server. Considering the people who originally made the game got it taken from them during like the first few months of it being open. So you tell me. Who wouldn't. You'd be surprised how many developers for Era (and original developers) are EXACTLY like me bud. I'm just striht the fuk up with you goofs who think you know something when really, you have No Idea.

SO what yeah that's who I am, I shut my mouth for the last 5 years of being staff didn't I? No one said boo then. I just fixed up 99 % of the guns on the game and shut my mouth while Daz and Smu usd'd and fuked the server in its azz. Then on goes the issue with you smart azz's coming into power and fudging the server. Well I'm straight up, sorry. But I care about Era, and we have been trying to help Era for years of all this bullsh the last 8 years of bullsh who show 'trustful colors' and 'respectful' types. Well bud I'm straight up. My graphics are fukn sick, my ganis are fukn sick, I'm the best PKer on the fukn game. UHHH what else. I worked for era for 5 years, I made 80% of all the guns?

But I bet you like them guys, and they're true colors.

Every manager you guys respect fellas, I guarantee they fukd the server. So like, man I was staff for 5 years and you haven't heard ANYTHING like that about me, I'm TRUE to Era, I don't understand how someone can grow up on this game, then get into power or get global positions, and just fuk it. Rather as all these other guys you think show respect, nice colors, come in talking all proper actn like o ya im real smart. Then fuk Era one more AGAIN.

You guys have been doing this smart asz sht for 8 years now, look how far it got us. Becuase honestly, TRUTH ^]

And again, anyone who Knows era, or Knows me, or Knows anything about what they are talking about knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about so best bet is to just concur with this.

Read the last page

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-29-2010 at 10:56 PM..
Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
o lawdy lawd LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
o lawdy lawd LOL
man w/e let someone else deal with the 'suits', I just wanna do gun graphics n ganis n **** who beter than the guy who did them for the last 9999 years my stuffs decent.

Read the last page
Old 10-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I don't like your graphics, but you're definitely very good with ganis. One of the best that has worked on Era, for sure.

However, I can't see any management giving you another chance with your history.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I don't like your graphics, but you're definitely very good with ganis. One of the best that has worked on Era, for sure.

However, I can't see any management giving you another chance with your history.
You mean when I itemspawned a DR becuase a global deleted mine? sht I could have kept it quiet for a year like .........Who sales? and usd'd. Nah it was just a joke type of ****.

Considering the history of half the staff team USD'd and I've never usd'd in the history of playing Era.

N my graphics are great just look at the mk's or deagles, or that ms.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Your good with pixeling and your selfconfident, that's good, but don't be so hasty, patience (yeah I know you've tried for 6 years).

And don't be an complete ass, if your serious about this then you should act like one.

That's my two cents.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:32 AM
if USDing is grounds to not hire someone, i can prob name a global or two that should be fired :>