Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 01:04 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Era Mall

I have made digs in the past to Tim about it, but in reality it's a pretty nice update but with some problems. As you can see this mall stand that's not in a room i believe this is unfair. Why should one person get to own a mall right infront of everybody before they check out other mall stands for the same price? It's wrong and not fair.

The bizzare thing bout this is, rainbow who owns this mall stand is name (our managers alt) i believe this to be very selfish and unfair to his players.

Can we do something about this mall stand by removing it to make it fair for players selling in their mall stands?

http://i.imgur.com/ORMXIvx.png link to see what i mean.

- KoHo out
Old 02-22-2015, 01:51 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
If we are going to speak about fair, we can also start about the fact that there are a couple of rooms in the first level, and for others you first have to walk to another level.

We have a /mall command for players to review all items in a GUI. This has nothing to do with being the first room or the last one. People may now decide to buy something in the main mall stand because its closer, but its the same with mall stand 1 being closer to the door than stand 15.

I am still a normal player on my other account, just as anyone else. The account rented the mallstand as any player could have done so. Then again; it has had this mallstand weeks before i even became an server admin.

You can always have a chance at buying it when the time runs out.

Don't mind me quoting your post earlier this week though.
Quote:
Name is a guy who plays the server and cares so i hope it's true. I love Name i been trolling him lately lol but hes still a good guy who can take this server in the right direction.
Eitherway; me owning this mallstand has nothing to do with my manager position as i rented it months before i even got the position.

You simply enough have a personal issue with me because i refused to sell you all my potions. Lets not forget that you have been spamming me for two days begging me to sell them to you. Oh and, lets not forget that i was suddenly a highly abusive and spawning admin when i said no to you.

Eitherway;
If you still have any problems with this situation feel free to contact the PWA's, which have supervision over the whole server.

Last edited by DuBsTeRmAn; 02-23-2015 at 08:10 AM..
Old 02-22-2015, 02:11 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
what's your screen resolution?
Old 02-22-2015, 02:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
What's with the ancient design? Remove the accounts of the owners already, they're not necessary for typical player interaction.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:07 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
What's with the ancient design? Remove the accounts of the owners already, they're not necessary for typical player interaction.
and that safe in the wall tho
Old 02-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
If we are going to speak about fair, we can also start about the fact that there are a couple of rooms in the first level, and for others you first have to walk to another level.

We have a /mall command for players to review all items in a GUI. This has nothing to do with being the first room or the last one. People may now decide to buy something in the main mall stand because its closer, but its the same with mall stand 1 being closer to the door than stand 15.

I am still a normal player on my other account, just as anyone else. The account rented the mallstand as any player could have done so. Then again; it has had this mallstand weeks before i even became an server admin.

You can always have a chance at buying it when the time runs out.

Don't mind me quoting your post earlier this week though.

--
If you still have any problems with this situation feel free to contact the PWA's, which have supervision over the whole server.
There should not be mall stands like this one, they should all be inside rooms. If you want mall stands like this they shouldn't be where it is where yours is. Especially right at the front door. This gives you massive advantage over others, exactly why you're trying so hard to defend it right now.

Nobody really knows about the /mall command and i bet half of them don't even use it. Yes you can still play the server, i never said you couldn't i am just asking for you to stop being selfish and remove this mall stand to give other players a chance. You dont even play the server, all you do is sell stuff how is that playing it? You dont even play on that alt, you log on, sell stuff log off. This is just taking away space that players could use but then again like i said it shouldn't be there in the first place.

The timer does not run out, you can renew it anytime you want exactly why you have owned that mall stand forever because no other players can have a chance at getting a go at being the first mall stand.

Also my quote was a mistake, i thought you were but i take it back but that's for another discussion, im not here to debate that i am here to debate the mall being balanced in terms of everybody having the same mall stands but right now they dont.

You have advantage over everybody else which is unfair.

@Blue, i changed my reso in-game to different resos depending on sparing/raiding.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Lets say it was they way you want? You would still complain because thats all you do.. Its really getting tiredsome.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Lets say it was they way you want? You would still complain because thats all you do.. Its really getting tiredsome.
I'm not complaining? I want it balanced for the players. If i owned it, i would still say it would be unfair. It just takes common sense to go check it out and see for yourself. Mall rooms should all be the same, giving advantage to players just ruins it for everybody else. Fair is fair and this mall stand isn't.

Are we adults here or not, can you not see this.

Forget who created this thread, if it were somebody else. You'd agree that it's unfair and you'd discuss it. But because it's Koho, it automatically means i want it for myself Right?

Yawn. Stop focusing on ME and worry about what im talking about.

If you guys dont want to change it, fine. I didn't say, change this or else... I'm here discussing it, i'm using the forums provided by this game to discuss changes on a game that i paid to play. Stop dictating what i can and cant say.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:31 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Okay, this wasn't my doing. It was Name, that mall stand was never supposed to be player owned. When the mall was released it was actually owned by myself to sell potions which couldn't run out of stock. It was intended to be NPC operated.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Okay, this wasn't my doing. It was Name, that mall stand was never supposed to be player owned. When the mall was released it was actually owned by myself to sell potions which couldn't run out of stock. It was intended to be NPC operated.
Thank You! Now can we clear this up and have it removed. It was designed for server related items not player.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:04 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
Why the **** would anyone walk through the mall when there is a /mall command? You're splittin hairs about something that doesn't matter. Go back to being semi productive about gangs it's a better use of your time/energy
Old 02-22-2015, 08:45 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I'm not even going to bother reading the response from Name, his alt account is the one who has owned that front mall stand and from what I remember he has unlimited days on it.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooger View Post
Why the **** would anyone walk through the mall when there is a /mall command? You're splittin hairs about something that doesn't matter. Go back to being semi productive about gangs it's a better use of your time/energy
Just because there is a command doesn't mean everybody knows about it or uses it.

--------

Waiting on names response. It seems he took advantage of the servers mall selling pots for his own needs. It was used by the server, it wasn't suppose to be used for players. Can we remove it already and make things fair?
Old 02-23-2015, 12:06 AM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
It was never used by the server, Tim said it was supposed to go to that, but it never did. Instead, it came up as a buyable stand, of which he purchased fairly MONTHS ago. Just because he keeps putting time on it means nothing.

Also, seriously, this is what you're complaining about? I don't really see how his stand being in the open versus one of the rooms fifteen steps away is of any advantage to anything, considering each stand sells different items.

Also, again, /mall.

I really hope you find a new game and go bother them on their forums, and leave us alone.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:20 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I remember seeing it run out of time when Name stopped playing for a few weeks, it was unpurchasable and then some-how when he return he got ownership of it again, yeah, hes totally just adding time... ***** not doing anything suspicious at all...
Closed Thread