Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
Good gang admin

hes done such a good job, era has 4 gangs and 2 are active!!!!!! ( and by active they get 2k points a week)

thats 50%!!!!!!!

GOOOD JOB
Old 02-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
(Gang Admin),(Business Admin)

There doesn't seem to be a gang admin at this time.
lel
Old 02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I threw my name forward for the position with some quick-fix alternatives until more stable content for Gangs could be developed, seemed like they were interested but after a week of waiting around and watching the inevitable of Gangs being roasted to the bone with inactivity, I decided it was time to move on.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I thought you quit?
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
he would quit life before quitting graal.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
make me gang admin bro i got them ideas
Old 02-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Personally I wonder, is a gang admin even necessary? It's just a title. They really have zero power (unless they can develop, which is what made Swift a decent Gang Admin, he could do all the work on his own.) What I plan to do is fix the current system, re-tweak the bases, figure out a way to give actual raiding bonuses and incentives, open up the gang system to a few gangs and bring back the party system, and then and only then will I revisit the topic of a gang admin.

Also, we're not trying to re-invent the wheel here as people seem to think. All we're trying to do is find a common balance of every idea that works together, and makes people want to play.

Honestly, the entire purpose of a gang admin is to handle questions/complaints/help new leaders, all which can be done via our PR's or current admins.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
and bring back the party system
:O oh my
Old 02-17-2015, 05:06 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
Personally I wonder, is a gang admin even necessary? It's just a title. They really have zero power (unless they can develop, which is what made Swift a decent Gang Admin, he could do all the work on his own.) What I plan to do is fix the current system, re-tweak the bases, figure out a way to give actual raiding bonuses and incentives, open up the gang system to a few gangs and bring back the party system, and then and only then will I revisit the topic of a gang admin.

Also, we're not trying to re-invent the wheel here as people seem to think. All we're trying to do is find a common balance of every idea that works together, and makes people want to play.

Honestly, the entire purpose of a gang admin is to handle questions/complaints/help new leaders, all which can be done via our PR's or current admins.
I was always a firm believer that "admin" positions are nothing more than an excuse to give someone power. majority of the time, those people aren't even the ones doing any of the real work. if the gang admin wants a new gang system or feature, who's coding it? certainly not him.

it's honestly a responsibility that a server manager should have no problems handling.

if the server needs a specific person to hold everyone's hand and entice them to participate in gangs, I think that reveals a bigger problem that needs to be resolved that a gang admin can't fix.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:02 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
it's honestly a responsibility that a server manager should have no problems handling.

if the server needs a specific person to hold everyone's hand and entice them to participate in gangs, I think that reveals a bigger problem that needs to be resolved that a gang admin can't fix.
I don't disagree, but there is a benefit to having someone who can host gang events with some regularity and reasonable level of quality. It doesn't really matter who that person is, but Gangs Admin or ETA was usually a good choice.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:01 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Chris Vimes for gang admin!
Old 02-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Chris Vimes for gang admin!
Give Chris PWA chief, we only need one. Give him manager, give him everything. This kid is harry potter of the graal world.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
no don't take away chris' life
Old 02-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Reddy548 is on a distinguished road
Instead of hiring gang admin , stop screwing things like gang bases
Old 02-17-2015, 09:42 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy548 View Post
Instead of hiring gang admin , stop screwing things like gang bases
They weren't being raided before anyway. Times have changed, the players mind set and objectives has changed with it. It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Players wanted fast kills, and more money. So we gave it to them and it worked great for a couple months. One problem swift always came to me about was the lack of appreciation for all the hard work he did. Players were constantly harassing him to host this, host that. And he would, then they'd complain that they didn't win therefore it's his fault for hosting it x/y/z way. Sorry slight rant.