Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Do you guys ever shut the **** up, Jesus Christ lord have mercy!
Old 02-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor View Post
Do you guys ever shut the **** up, Jesus Christ lord have mercy!
Laverne, did the patriots lose again on you?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
That's old news playa! Go hop on the bandwagon like half of these people on the forums do!

R.I.P.Whitney the homie!
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor View Post
That's old news playa! Go hop on the bandwagon like half of these people on the forums do!
You're funny.

But yes, Rest in Peace Whitney. May god rest her soul.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Because its not a priority? Iphone systems are making a TON more.

Edit: God damn white text >.>'
That doesn't make sense because more people have a computer than a iPhone. Both should be a priority, both games could be like that now both have the same potential to make that much money if that's what it's all about and if iera can have that many players computer could. Alot more players might be a good idea right

That's why I posted this because I don't know if that's a bad thing. What's wrong with having alot more players on pc now? I think it would be fine

Last edited by defaultaccount; 02-13-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Old 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
That doesn't make sense because more people have a computer than a iPhone. Both should be a priority, both games could be like that now both have the same potential to make that much money if that's what it's all about and if iera can have that many players computer could. Alot more players might be a good idea right

That's why I posted this because I don't know if that's a bad thing. What's wrong with having alot more players on pc now? I think it would be fine
Having more players on PC would be wonderful. However, I have issues with your justification being more people have a computer than an iPhone.

To be blunt, graal is an old, beat up, worn down game. PC users have hundreds of other MMOs that are all pushing the newest graphics, trends, and technology, why settle for graal, advertisement or not?

But on iPhone, graal looks pretty sleek, and their competition is of a much lower caliber.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
Having more players on PC would be wonderful. However, I have issues with your justification being more people have a computer than an iPhone.

To be blunt, graal is an old, beat up, worn down game. PC users have hundreds of other MMOs that are all pushing the newest graphics, trends, and technology, why settle for graal, advertisement or not?

But on iPhone, graal looks pretty sleek, and their competition is of a much lower caliber.
If iPhone can be that successful I don't see why era count. I see the computers being a more serious game. A lot of the older iPhone players will come to pc they already are but I think now's the time to do something like this. What scoper said I think nows the time to fix era up for this
Old 02-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
If iPhone can be that successful I don't see why era count. I see the computers being a more serious game. A lot of the older iPhone players will come to pc they already are but I think now's the time to do something like this. What scoper said I think nows the time to fix era up for this
I don't think it would work out. But trying would be something worth doing, especially since they have all the core systems done I'm sure they could pawn a ton of free labor off of people to get it done cheaply, as well

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah but why is anybody going to pay $50 a year to play Graal when they could play Lord of the Rings Online for free; or Spiral Knights for free; or Star Sonata 2 for free. And then spend that $50 on Xbox Live Gold which gets you a lot more than Graal has to offer.

PC has a lot more competition, and not just within the same platform, it has to compete with the consoles as well.

iPhone doesn't have anywhere near as much competition. But even then, Classic iPhone has lost almost 200 players over the last year, when it's still essentially a new product and should still be drawing in new players.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:21 AM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Yeah but why is anybody going to pay $50 a year to play Graal when they could play Lord of the Rings Online for free; or Spiral Knights for free; or Star Sonata 2 for free. And then spend that $50 on Xbox Live Gold which gets you a lot more than Graal has to offer.

PC has a lot more competition, and not just within the same platform, it has to compete with the consoles as well.

iPhone doesn't have anywhere near as much competition. But even then, Classic iPhone has lost almost 200 players over the last year, when it's still essentially a new product and should still be drawing in new players.
IPhone has the same competition as computer does. People playing are on a lot very active and are spending alot more than any mmorpg. How is it different I bet half these guys have xboxs
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
IPhone has the same competition as computer does. People playing are on a lot very active and are spending alot more than any mmorpg. How is it different I bet half these guys have xboxs
It really doesn't, the people playing games on their phones aren't the same people playing games on consoles or computer, of course there's overlap but that still doesn't change the fact below.

iPhone has one legitimate store and very few MMOs.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
It's because the system requirements to keep Graal from lagging and FPS from dropping is that of a BF3 system requirement to obtain maximum settings and being a specific distance from the server (varies).

Yar.