Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2015, 12:04 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
What you're saying is intuitive demisis but in game it's not that way. They're almost impossible to avoid due to how terrible the server is and how laggy other players (especially Reddy <3) are. You think you're in the clear and safe and then the other player just appears in front of you on your screen and shoves 45 damage down your throat. Happens a lot in raids it's pretty silly.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:20 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooger View Post
What you're saying is intuitive demisis but in game it's not that way. They're almost impossible to avoid due to how terrible the server is and how laggy other players (especially Reddy <3) are. You think you're in the clear and safe and then the other player just appears in front of you on your screen and shoves 45 damage down your throat. Happens a lot in raids it's pretty silly.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why raiding has gone down hill over the years. It's the little things like this that make a person never want to participate in a raid.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:05 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
ya I was raiding the other day and someone was laggy+perppermint+armor+etc+etc+etc

no rules are broken, just players ruining it by acting lame "because they can"
Old 03-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I tried to raid but my AWP only does 40 damage so I gave up and logged off.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:01 AM
Reddy548 is on a distinguished road
Neo Rifle worth 120k it should be 35 dmg

MVP MK14 , should be moved to 40dmg

@demesis , everyone have a neo and mvp mk is sold out , if thats not a demand idk what u talking about.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy548 View Post
Neo Rifle worth 120k it should be 35 dmg

MVP MK14 , should be moved to 40dmg

@demesis , everyone have a neo and mvp mk is sold out , if thats not a demand idk what u talking about.
Or they could just remove that stupid bleed/slow thing in gang bases so mk14 doesn't 1-shot you whenever you're below 56 health.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:47 PM
The bleed/slow thing was a good addition in my opinion. It kept people from running away effectively at 1 hit, but now people just run sooner or pull out a melee and dart away fast as ever. We need to think of some better ideas to keep people from running from pk and creating a generally toxic game culture, the bleed hasn't been effective for months.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:50 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
There should be a fight to the death system. You can't leave a room once the other person you've attacked is dead.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
There should be a fight to the death system. You can't leave a room once the other person you've attacked is dead.
You can't leave the base while you're pking.
And there's people spawning left and right and like 40 doors to destroy how do you even run away/why would you run away when you can just respawn and kill that guy.

I haven't seen running be a thing for almost half a decade; when healing items were changed to that DoT with the circle around you/guns had .1 freeze so you couldn't fire while running. Basically the only time it was effective/worth doing is when you could chug core-sodas while running and everytime someone fired a shot you'd gain 10 steps. Really though the only people I ever see complain about this are trash PKers who can't finish their kills.

I can't count how many times I've kited someone around a table because they're desperate to last hit me and they get 100-0'd and cry about running; when in reality I never even left the room.

In response to the bleed/slow thing; it just babysits trash pkers who can't finish their kills, it was probably added by Swift or something. It removes most of your ability to outplay (most retards hold D and rush the slowed guy... most of the time they get combo'd for like 60-100hp) but constantly switching speeds ****s up rhythm pkers. I'd rather die instantly every-time I hit 20hp than have to readjust my movement/firing every time I respawn.

Last edited by Supaman771; 03-14-2015 at 10:24 PM..
Old 03-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Keep the bleed, infact, increase the slow speed.

I've never had troubles re-adjusting, or still winning fights with a lower speed.

I don't know where Rogue is talking from but definitely not from someone who is actually good

I remember flawlessing him with the Reindeer Mount in a spar and he disabled it immediately after, 15 hits vs 8 and he still can't hit me yo
Old 03-15-2015, 03:06 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Keep the bleed, infact, increase the slow speed.

I've never had troubles re-adjusting, or still winning fights with a lower speed.

I don't know where Rogue is talking from but definitely not from someone who is actually good

I remember flawlessing him with the Reindeer Mount in a spar and he disabled it immediately after, 15 hits vs 8 and he still can't hit me yo
It's not that he cant hit you because you're to good at dodging, he cant hit you due to the fact that you are 300+ms and you are Australian. Everybody knows this.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:10 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
It's not that he cant hit you because you're to good at dodging, he cant hit you due to the fact that you are 300+ms and you are Australian. Everybody knows this.
I always wonder where you're at when the top tier players have been 2v2 betsparring lately, I really don't though because you're not top tier?
Old 03-15-2015, 07:10 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I think BlueMelon added the bleed/slow effect a few years ago.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I always wonder where you're at when the top tier players have been 2v2 betsparring lately, I really don't though because you're not top tier?

I assume you aren't taking part either when you say top tier? Your lag is certainly top tier. So i guess so.

I've been living a life, thought you quit? Just another thread for attention. Bless.
You can ask a PR to pull up the betspar logs and they will confirm i have already beat you 3-0 in a betspar.

Maybe next time.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Rogue I don't see how that's 'kiting' when the other player can't possibly hit you through the wall of bullets you're spewing while you strafe running backwards spamming the fire button, which is what people are saying the problem is. Maybe we should just get rid of strafe