Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
As long it isn't Darlene.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:21 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
As long it isn't Darlene.
I wouldn't mind if it was over the other possible choices.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
  • Tigs other GF
Obviously.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
i would deleeet all PWs.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I suppose. I guess I wouldn't mind as long as she isn't constricted to as much rules as the forums

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Choose 1

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 03-23-2012 at 04:29 AM..
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
As long as I'm around they can't delete the PWA. I wouldn't have any way to torture you guys.

And whoever says the PWA is inactive, I smite you.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
i doubt either are the new PWA, but would you consider either person unsuitable for the position..?
Let's see...
  • Stephan -- I assume this is meant to be Stephen? If so... I like the guy, but what has he REALLY done on Graal? All I know about him is that he ruled the graphic forums with an ironfist and did nothing at all while managing Zone.
  • Kale -- Great guy, but far too inexperienced.
  • Chris Vimes -- Cool person, smart kid, but wasn't he power hungry/corrupt while he managed Era? I might be wrong, if so, forgive my ignorance.

Neither one really strikes me as a good candidate for PWA, but then again, neither did Xor or HellRaven. Bell ftw.

Speaking of PWA members, Twinny became one, right? Is he still one? If so he must be by FAR the most inactive one at his job for maaaany years. TSA did a good job as PWA until he got promoted to Head PWA, after that he was just another Houdini.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
id go with chris. he seems to know a lot about scripting and that goes a long way.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
he seems to know a lot about scripting and that goes a long way.
oh you bet.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
i doubt either are the new PWA, but would you consider either person unsuitable for the position..?
Chris was caught at least twice abusing his rights majorly, so yes I would say he doesn't deserve it.

You were caught abusing what power you had on GK CSTing/Scamming players on GK/Era. So you also don't deserve it.

I'd like to see Alfonso as PWA

Alfonso 4 lyfe

Last edited by papajchris; 03-23-2012 at 01:14 AM..
Old 03-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Speaking of PWA members, Twinny became one, right? Is he still one? If so he must be by FAR the most inactive one at his job for maaaany years. TSA did a good job as PWA until he got promoted to Head PWA, after that he was just another Houdini.
Twinny quit long ago..

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 03-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
For those a little behind, the PWA team currently consists of Tig, Gabriel and myself. For my fans I've tried to get someone to script me a clone but to date they've all been failures.