Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 11:04 PM
tony1019 is on a distinguished road
Classic Accounts

Hi, Im Tony I wanted To let you guys know graals Dieing out without classic
Like a lamp with no light I think you should bring classic back Graal Im not saying Take away Gold Keep Gold Just Make Classic Cost More like $60.00
! Just please Bring it Back
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1019 View Post
Hi, Im Tony I wanted To let you guys know graals Dieing out without classic
Like a lamp with no light I think you should bring classic back Graal Im not saying Take away Gold Keep Gold Just Make Classic Cost More like $60.00
! Just please Bring it Back
Normal Graal was dying but iGraal is huge.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Even in an almost player-less environment it is pretty obvious to me that spare/unused Classic accounts are very frequently being given or sold to newer players. I don't blame them for it either.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:29 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
I don't get this at all. (Why people want Classic)

I do not like or play any of the current classic server. (No offense, not of interests)
And I see nothing great about myself having a classic account since I'm now back
in observer mode ever ?15 minutes. Honestly, it isn't as cracked up as you'd like
to think that it is.

Unless of course you only like playing the classic servers,
it won't help you if you are developing for any servers...
That aren't classic at least..

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 05-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I don't get this at all. (Why people want Classic)

I do not like or play any of the current classic server. (No offense, not of interests)
And I see nothing great about myself having a classic account since I'm now back
in observer mode ever ?15 minutes. Honestly, it isn't as cracked up as you'd like
to think that it is.

Unless of course you only like playing the classic servers,
it won't help you if you are developing for any servers...
That aren't classic at least..
The key word here is 'lifetime'. If players can obtain a lifetime Classic account then it makes economic sense to do so, as it's better than paying such a high price to re-upgrade to Gold every 6/12 months. It is technically against the rules but how often is it actually enforced?

Now you mention it though I'm sure it would be beneficial to all parties if even non-lifetime Classic/Playerworlds subscription was still purchasable at a lower price, as the advantages of Gold are not very inciting to most players. More players upgrade to Gold to experience unrestricted gameplay on Playerworld tab servers than Gold tab servers, or for working on rented servers.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Plus, I know there are some oldbies that would start up again if they could be able to purchase a lifetime classic account. Some of them can't access their accounts for what ever reason.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Feels good knowing I have 4 other lifetime accounts.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Plus, I know there are some oldbies that would start up again if they could be able to purchase a lifetime classic account. Some of them can't access their accounts for what ever reason.
You'd be amazed how easy it is to reobtain your account, even without remembering the email address of it. Sure, that requires you still having the same IP most of the time, but still.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-15-2012, 02:42 AM
The Reason i posted this Thread was because i hate playing Games and not being able to do much Example:when i run out of gold But if We Had Lifetime Classic I would Pay More to Buy it Even possibly $100.00 (OverPaying Much) But I Just Really want a classic!
P.S I Almost Capitalize everyword dont Comment!
Old 05-15-2012, 02:42 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
I Almost Capitalize everyword dont Comment!
If you know it's wrong, why not just stop? It's hard to take you seriously when you write like a second grader.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Ant Btw: If We Had Classic Im Gonna use era as an example We Cant Get kicked From Being et cause we have trial
Old 05-15-2012, 03:02 AM
Banned
Quote:
Ant Btw: If We Had Classic Im Gonna use era as an example We Cant Get kicked From Being et cause we have trial
While your concern is valid, this isn't a very good way of arguing it. It would be much better to say that the issue of the game lacking professionalism in its staff isn't helped by the fact that as Classic account users disappear, more staff are having to continually re-upgrade, which for most people simply isn't worth it.

I would even go as far to say that it's a vicious cycle, the less professional PC Graal staff appear to be, the less likely effort is to be put towards resolving the subscription problem, which in turn hinders the stability of staff teams, and reduces the potential for newer players to stay around long enough to obtain significant server experience necessary for a mature staff member.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:24 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Exclamation Missing my Classc Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
The key word here is 'lifetime'.
I have lifetime o.o;; Paid in 2003..
Doesn't help me develop..

It is the same as a trial in many senses...
There is honestly no point in me having it...

I still have to wait every 30 seconds.

Oh my bad, after getting gold my classic went away.
I have to message a few people now. >.>;

Slightly irate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 9.22.26 PM.png
Views:	608
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	54629   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 9.22.41 PM.png
Views:	609
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	54630  

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Last edited by Devil_Lord2; 05-15-2012 at 03:50 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 04:16 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
the only reason graal iphone is even doing good due its to a new different communty honestly give them 6 years and wow there where we are at. honestly make pc free its just a test beta platform for iphone.. we all know this
Old 05-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I have lifetime o.o;; Paid in 2003..
Doesn't help me develop..

It is the same as a trial in many senses...
There is honestly no point in me having it...

I still have to wait every 30 seconds.

Oh my bad, after getting gold my classic went away.
I have to message a few people now. >.>;

Slightly irate.
the reason u get that message due Shaded Legend is consider a UC playerworld there for u have to have gold. plus i bought gold many of times i even have it now idk y u guys say it goes away lifetime cause mine has never went away