Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 05:08 AM
JinChill
mattdapimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to mattdapimp
v6 Client Forced.

I believe v6 needs to be forced so all these Graal Trainers that are out there will become outdated. I understand that v6 still has a lot of problems according to what everyone is saying, but i don't think it should take this long to get all that worked out and make it the main Graal client. In my opinion since the release of Iphone Graal, the attention put towards PC Graal has decreased dramitically. This is completely uncalled for, considering there is still a large group of people still spending their money on PC Graal and not getting the support they should receive. So ya, in my opinion I'm basically tired of all the people crying about "OMGZ He/She haxx0rz!!!" When if v6 was forced and became the new graal client, all the trainers out there would become outdated. I'm not going to sit here and be hypocritical about it, because i myself have accused people of cheating as well. So i would love for everyone else to weigh in on this topic and post your opinion as well.

~JinChill
Old 08-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Implying the Graal trainers care about whether it's v5 or v6.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 AM
JinChill
No, simply implying that v6 has outdated the trainers but people can still use them being as they can use v5 also.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Not to state the obvious, but wouldn't those who created the trainers just update their code to be able to work around v6..? Why rush the enforcement of the client when its not complete, just to temporarly block out these trainer users?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Not to state the obvious, but wouldn't those who created the trainers just update their code to be able to work around v6..? Why rush the enforcement of the client when its not complete, just to temporarly block out these trainer users?
A lot of the well-known trainers have stopped getting updated, and do not work on v6.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
i know more about japan than you do
Old 08-12-2012, 10:28 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Fix UDP on v6
Old 08-12-2012, 10:39 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
I hate the v6 client, its full of bugs, has an ugly interface, no udp, and it takes like 10 minutes to start up.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
I hate the v6 client, its full of bugs, has an ugly interface, no udp, and it takes like 10 minutes to start up.
10 minutes to start up? Damn son, your PC sucks..

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
The last time I saw a bug was back in Feb. I haven't seen one since. If I were to put the buggy tag on either V5 or V6, it'd be V5.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Haven't really noticed bugs on v6 in a while, but 5.12 definitely runs better/smoother/faster.

also fuk dat butt ugly GUI ****
Old 08-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I wish V6 would be released for the sake of no longer having to develop differently for the sake of 2 separate versions, but clearly there are still a lot of issues with it and so it's good that it hasn't been rushed out and forced on everyone. On the subject of trainer usage this is where it's within the power of scripters to implement solutions, whereas there's nothing a scripter can do about the lack of UDP in V6.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
maybe if they fix the font, playerlist, the way Graal handles its windows, and work out the bugs in the v6 thread then we'd actually want to use it
Old 08-12-2012, 06:50 PM
JinChill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
A lot of the well-known trainers have stopped getting updated, and do not work on v6.
This. I don't see them fixing v6 anytime soon with all the focus put towards Iphone Graal and now facebook Graal?? wtf?? PC Graalians are the ones who suffer from lack of support/updates. No more money is coming out of my wallet till some things change, that's for sure.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdapimp View Post
This. I don't see them fixing v6 anytime soon with all the focus put towards Iphone Graal and now facebook Graal?? wtf?? PC Graalians are the ones who suffer from lack of support/updates. No more money is coming out of my wallet till some things change, that's for sure.
1) A lot of us don't want to use v6.
2) A lot of the money is currently coming from iClassic and iEra (both which you can access through FB). To put it into perspective, at almost any given time both servers have 1k each. Both work on micro-transactions...you do the math. ;p