Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2017, 04:27 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
refreshing to see such passion for graal/zod
Old 07-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Tru_Entropy is on a distinguished road
you seriously think that pking is somehow equal to bullying

its a pvp-based server for petes sake, and the balance we currently have now is a lot better than it has been in the past
Old 07-04-2017, 06:21 AM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
think about the crap you pull off on the forums before pointing fingers at me just for being in drawde.

you should be grateful that i didn't start chasing you when you kept laming movado or any other people i was fighting, i get you held a grudge with my targets coincidentally but i prefer you not interrupt a fair fight.

i don't know what you are trying to accomplish from your post, it only proves the fact that you know nothing about movado.

movado DID NOT COME CLEAN after the ban from pokesmot, he still hacked from occasionally on his alternative account gladiatormagnus when he needed it the most. YOU DID NOT SEE MOVADO HACK WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

you weren't there nor were the third party players that you heard the story from, they were blindly complaining about movado's ban and successfully got jerret to unban him "for now"

I am enraged that those pesky beggars lead hans to quit, i would have done the same if people came up to me only to ask for my items constantly.

It was quite unnecessary for the community to call him out just because people handed him gears, that is actually toxic and it's none of their business!
Old 07-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Tru_Entropy is on a distinguished road
Poke and GM play gladiator differently, GM is Hailey3's alt. The fact that you guys even thought that Poke was hacking again is beyond me. There are a myriad of different reasons why his speed was altered.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 PM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru_Entropy View Post
you seriously think that pking is somehow equal to bullying

its a pvp-based server for petes sake, and the balance we currently have now is a lot better than it has been in the past
I'm done responding to Kiri because they're acting like Ikki at this point. They're choosing what they want to read.

And yes it is, when you spawn camp OSL and kill the same person over and over and over again. It get's frustrating. I'm sure you've been hunted by players. You could be talking with someone and the same person bothers you again and again and again. You can't tell me it's not annoying. It's even worse when they out-gear you.

What reason do I have honestly to go back to Zodiac? What reason? The game literally ripped assets from Black Desert Online via the Worker System, which by the way has sent the economy into the dumpster. It's a literal trash house system that ruined the game and gives players free gold after Payout was disabled.

As I said before, the game itself is fun and has potential, but the developers behind it who have been hired, they need to go. They're running the game into the ground. At this point everyone has Stockholm syndrome, you're just glad you're getting updates, no matter how bad they are when the game could do so much better.