Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 06:57 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
well i'd very much say that someone who pays for gold is higher class than someone who doesn't pay at all. lets put classic and lower subscribers as silver. gold > silver. so in a sense, he basically is better than someone who never pays. he's actually putting in an effort.
You see...this is when you have to consider gelats... <3
Old 03-14-2009, 07:01 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
You see...this is when you have to consider gelats... <3
& how do you get gelats?
Old 03-14-2009, 07:10 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
We paid for the account and we paid for exactly what we bought. I don't see your logic when you say Stefan won't hire someone who doesn't always purchase a gold subscription when they run out.
Stefan won't hire anyone as News Admins without an active gold subscription. Mainly because you need a gold subscription to do the job.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:53 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No offense, but it seems like you're trying to say that since you pay for a gold subscription you're better than someone who only has a classic one.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Someone with Classic wouldn't have access to Playerworlds, and then couldn't write the news.

Quote:
We paid for the account and we paid for exactly what we bought. I don't see your logic when you say Stefan won't hire someone who doesn't always purchase a gold subscription when they run out.
You lose your Classic subscription if you try to change your email. You can't get a Classic subscription anymore. It's painfully obvious that Stefan isn't going to cater to people with only a Classic account. If I had just as a lifetime Classic as opposed to Classic + Gold, I wouldn't have considered applying. Quit trying to justify and defend not upgrading. Yes you paid for "exactly what you bought". What you bought is access to Classic tab servers. That alone strictly limits the "news" you'd be writing. And who do you think looks better in the eyes of the manager? The guy who paid once and never shelled out money again, or the guy who paid once, and kept paying, even though he didn't really need to? If you don't see the logic in that, you must be blind. Or stupid.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, I support PoJo.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post

You lose your Classic subscription if you try to change your email. You can't get a Classic subscription anymore. It's painfully obvious that Stefan isn't going to cater to people with only a Classic account. If I had just as a lifetime Classic as opposed to Classic + Gold, I wouldn't have considered applying. Quit trying to justify and defend not upgrading. Yes you paid for "exactly what you bought". What you bought is access to Classic tab servers. That alone strictly limits the "news" you'd be writing. And who do you think looks better in the eyes of the manager? The guy who paid once and never shelled out money again, or the guy who paid once, and kept paying, even though he didn't really need to? If you don't see the logic in that, you must be blind. Or stupid.
Oh man, why all the hate. I'm just trying to say I don't think it matters if you are a continuous subscriber, or if you just subscribe whenever you need it. Now, you come out and attack me by calling me either blind or stupid. Also, I take none of those as a compliment.

If I ever came out the wrong way into making you thinking that I was attacking you, I apologize. However, at the end of the day I don't think that your attitude would be beneficial to the Global staff team. I said nothing against you, but you made a blunt statement which I take offense of. Good luck though!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:06 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If I ever came out the wrong way into making you thinking that I was attacking you
No, you just came out as dense and oblivious to the logic of the situation.

Quote:
However, at the end of the day I don't think that your attitude would be beneficial to the Global staff team. I said nothing against you, but you made a blunt statement which I take offense of. Good luck though!
When someone can't see something perched on the end of their nose as plain as day, sometimes it helps to be blunt. Are you really convinced someone with a Classic account could do anything in a Graal News position? "Pardon me! I can't log on UC servers? What? An event on Kingdoms to report on?! New guns on Zone?! Sorry, all I can do are Classic servers, but Stefan hired me anyways!" Your original point was pretty ridiculous, and deserving of any reply it may have gotten.

Last edited by kia345; 03-15-2009 at 04:18 AM..
Old 03-15-2009, 04:18 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
No, you just came out as dense and oblivious to the logic of the situation.

When someone can't see something perched on the end of their nose as plain as day, sometimes it helps to be blunt. Are you really convinced someone with a Classic account could do anything in a Graal News position? Your original point was pretty ridiculous, and deserving of any reply it may have gotten.
I was trying to say I don't think it matters if you were a continuous subscriber, which means that whenever you run out you pay right away, compared to someone who only pays when they just need gold.

I even apologized to you telling you if I accused you of something I was sorry for it. However, you continue to make these accusations and bash on me when I stated nothing wrong to you. This is giving an even better picture of how unprofessional you are, and shows how you could be a bad candidate for the job.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
This is giving an even better picture of how unprofessional you are, and shows how you could be a bad candidate for the job.
Am I unprofessional, or just impatient with you repeating the same nonsense? But you're right, for once, this isn't really making me look like the handsome fellow I really am. It's just making us both look pretentious.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:27 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Wiki staff is to check the stuff that people put in right? and some more?
I think kia345 would do a good job, i don't know him, but on the forum he always pays attention to details, which is important for such a job.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:38 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
So I basically get this feeling now.. Stefan is pretty much like "Pay a **** load of money to keep your account upgraded to gold and playerworlds gold, and we will let you write our news"

Is this a new type of advertisement/bribe?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:55 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
So I basically get this feeling now.. Stefan is pretty much like "Pay a **** load of money to keep your account upgraded to gold and playerworlds gold, and we will let you write our news"

Is this a new type of advertisement/bribe?
While I agree the price is pretty steep when compared to what you're paying for (and the fact that most of it is made by people who paid to make it), it makes a lot of sense that you'd have to have a paid for account to be part of the news team. And it's not like it's "working" for them, that I'm paying to work for them (like every developer does). I'm not. I enjoy logging onto playerworlds and getting a feel of them. This would just allow me to do it publicly.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
This application looks really nice to me! I like the way you wrote it down.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:36 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
With his attitude I can picture him walking into a server, calling them idiots, and demanding news.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:03 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
With his attitude I can picture him walking into a server, calling them idiots, and demanding news.
LOL sounds like pojo.

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news