Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 01:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Why do we have a serverlist anymore? Does it actually even mean anything to be on there?
if anything we should expand it : - )
Old 11-14-2016, 02:17 PM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
This might seem like a farfetched idea, however, I do believe with the right mindset it could work out in our favor. What if Stephane and Carlito could just implement a new position that would report directly to Carlito and then preferably just hire someone that actually still has more than a speck of sand of belief. Someone that actually cares, and it could be solved that way. Easy
Old 11-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Matt Zeal (Atlantis)
neo1122 is on a distinguished road
I dont know what you guys are doing here, but this is the best phrase that maybe
describe the situation(i hope that it is right in english, because it is a german phrase and thats often problematic '):

Everyone(xAndrewx and Management) always say that this is not possible, then someone(others) came who doesn't know it and simply made it.

Except that someone already is doing it...

So in my opinion the Graal Managemant thinks that they can get million of players without doing anything and if there are some simple things, which would probably make things better, they look at the current situation and say: "Huh only 4 players online? Okay we dont need to do this, because no one cares". Maybe it would be helpful to think about what could happen if you do these simple things and not how bad it currently is.

If this continues, i will start developing my own Graal no matter how long it takes...

Sorry if my english is the worst you ever saw '

Last edited by neo1122; 11-14-2016 at 05:18 PM..
Old 11-15-2016, 12:13 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo1122 View Post
I dont know what you guys are doing here, but this is the best phrase that maybe
describe the situation(i hope that it is right in english, because it is a german phrase and thats often problematic '):

Everyone(xAndrewx and Management) always say that this is not possible, then someone(others) came who doesn't know it and simply made it.

Except that someone already is doing it...

So in my opinion the Graal Managemant thinks that they can get million of players without doing anything and if there are some simple things, which would probably make things better, they look at the current situation and say: "Huh only 4 players online? Okay we dont need to do this, because no one cares". Maybe it would be helpful to think about what could happen if you do these simple things and not how bad it currently is.

If this continues, i will start developing my own Graal no matter how long it takes...

Sorry if my english is the worst you ever saw '
I think Pojo hit it on the nail with his use of the term self-fulfilling prophecy.

If something is neglected for so long then of course it will eventually appear to be a lost cause.

It is likewise absurd that one of the reasons given for the removal of Unholy Nation was "UN isn't making Graal money anymore", considering that the subscription policy was removed 3 years ago...
Old 12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Make that 2 months. Throughout which Carlito has also logged on Delteria's RC about 4(?) times. iZone apparently now has a dedicated manager as well, so that's one less excuse.

Not trying to be destructive. My offers to help with positive change are still on the table.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Make that 2 months. Throughout which Carlito has also logged on Delteria's RC about 4(?) times. iZone apparently now has a dedicated manager as well, so that's one less excuse.

Not trying to be destructive. My offers to help with positive change are still on the table.
patience my friend
Old 12-22-2016, 02:22 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
patience my friend
We have been "patient" for years
Kinda getting old
Old 12-22-2016, 10:08 AM
Banned
I got a random reply from Unixmad to an email I sent back in May, which was completely unexpected as I have since sent numerous other emails with a different subject.

Consisted of the same old crap about a new client and unrealistic promises I don't believe for one second, which contradicts everything which had previously been used as an excuse to chicken-**** out of Classic's Facebook/Web agreement.

Still no discussion over the fact that the basic fundamentals of the game are being ignored, or that the client is far from the only thing which requires an update.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
We have been "patient" for years
Kinda getting old
ive waited so long on graal that i am now a real monk
Old 01-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned
3 months. Though at least Carlito now seems to have a good reason given that his account has been locked.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:25 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
3 months. Though at least Carlito now seems to have a good reason given that his account has been locked.
I think you'll patiently have to wait at least another 3 months
Old 01-13-2017, 09:33 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
I think you'll patiently have to wait at least another 3 months
Just like we'll have to patiently wait with a smile on our face for this mysterious new client which may or may not happen and won't fulfill most of the promises that have secretly been made anyway, while the existing client and platform are left to rot with absolutely zero support.

If there was actually some effort being made to support current PC Graal instead of just completely ignoring it then I would be willing to give this new client the benefit of the doubt. Let's suppose that this new client does happen, for one example Graal still has virtually no marketing towards server rentals, why wait until some arbitrary time to try and rectify this? What's wrong with trying to improve the server rental infrastructure and website at the current time?
Old 01-13-2017, 10:12 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
patiently waiting from aboard a piece of flying technology would be a lot easier
Old 01-13-2017, 11:12 PM
guys the new admin will make graal great again