Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #766  
Old 07-28-2011, 10:54 PM
LordSquirt LordSquirt is offline
|Mry|
LordSquirt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 958
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Whenever I talk to a sign or a NPC my character freezes and using the arrow keys does not remove the text that comes up.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Old 07-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Knux Knux is offline
WEREDUCK
Knux's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 241
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
Not sure why everyone is so disappointed.
Probably because there is still so much to do with the PC Graal, why branch off ten other projects that don't end up finished too? That's my best guess.
__________________

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 PM
spikekid spikekid is offline
Former GP Admin of Era
spikekid's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
spikekid is on a distinguished road
Hi I started on the Facebook version and that's what I've been playing mostly. However, I just bought the iPhone version and I was wondering when I get enough Gralats to become "VIP" is there a way I can have my Facebook character become my mobile character instead of having all that work be deleted when I transfer my mobile one to PC?

Thank you.
__________________
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Reply With Quote
  #769  
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 PM
LordSquirt LordSquirt is offline
|Mry|
LordSquirt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 958
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikekid View Post
Hi I started on the Facebook version and that's what I've been playing mostly. However, I just bought the iPhone version and I was wondering when I get enough Gralats to become "VIP" is there a way I can have my Facebook character become my mobile character instead of having all that work be deleted when I transfer my mobile one to PC?

Thank you.
When I was a beta tester for facebook graal I got spar wins and kills and my stats merged with my iphone stats.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:35 AM
spikekid spikekid is offline
Former GP Admin of Era
spikekid's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
spikekid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
When I was a beta tester for facebook graal I got spar wins and kills and my stats merged with my iphone stats.
Thanks for the quick answer man, can someone confirm this?
__________________
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Reply With Quote
  #771  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:39 AM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan Send a message via Skype™ to MattKan
So when my VIP runs out, does that mean I won't have any of my stats, items, my house, and my Gralats anymore?
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Old 07-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
So when my VIP runs out, does that mean I won't have any of my stats, items, my house, and my Gralats anymore?
You can continue to use your VIP account, but only from one device.
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:43 PM
callimuc callimuc is offline
callimuc's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,015
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admins View Post
You can continue to use your VIP account, but only from one device.
And which device would it be? And that also means we can still visit the FB server on iDevice?
__________________
MEEP!
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Old 07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
And which device would it be? And that also means we can still visit the FB server on iDevice?
The last device which has accessed the account will be able to continue to use it. Going on the other server requires VIP subscription though (you can keep playing on classic facebook but once you switch back to classic iphone you cannot go back to the facebook server).
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Old 07-29-2011, 06:32 PM
skillmaster19 skillmaster19 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 392
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admins View Post
The last device which has accessed the account will be able to continue to use it. Going on the other server requires VIP subscription though (you can keep playing on classic facebook but once you switch back to classic iphone you cannot go back to the facebook server).
How about you make it so when your subscription runs out and you can't afford a new one to give you a one time option of which device to use? Account device sharing should be free anyways, it would save Xor a lot of time and I hate when they take 2 months or more to transfer an account when I get a new device.
Reply With Quote
  #776  
Old 07-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well the VIP thing replaces account transfers
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Old 07-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Bubble13 Bubble13 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admins View Post
Well the VIP thing replaces account transfers
So we have to pay for VIP if we want a transfer?
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:55 PM
callimuc callimuc is offline
callimuc's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,015
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
So we have to pay for VIP if we want a transfer?
Maybe it should just lower the big amount of people wanting to transfer accounts, since a lot of people bough VIP.
__________________
MEEP!
Reply With Quote
  #779  
Old 07-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Bubble13 Bubble13 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Maybe it should just lower the big amount of people wanting to transfer accounts, since a lot of people bough VIP.
But once VIP runs out, you can only use your account on the last device to access VIP. Maybe that's not the device they want their account on.
Reply With Quote
  #780  
Old 07-30-2011, 12:22 AM
callimuc callimuc is offline
callimuc's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,015
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
But once VIP runs out, you can only use your account on the last device to access VIP. Maybe that's not the device they want their account on.
Than dont last login with that device. You should know about when your VIP is out. And if its an iDevice you didnt want it on, why would you use it for that anyway?
__________________
MEEP!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.