Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 05:00 PM
alarid will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid
Firey Signature

I should have posted this here ealier.

What do you guys think of my new signature? I could have done a lot more with the fire but I didn't feel like putting forth much of a time investment.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2011, 05:05 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
That is ****ing beautiful. I love your GK/GK-esque graphics.

The hand's animation is a little weird, but so is every idle animation on Graal.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Should make this a real GK weapon with slashing flames and such
Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Should make this a real GK weapon with slashing flames and such
Too bad the only way he'd ever get it would be if he accumulated 1000 EC and done other "services" for GK.

It's pretty tho...
Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Too bad the only way he'd ever get it would be if he accumulated 1000 EC and done other "services" for GK.
Hah
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
looks pretty cool considering what you had to work with. the body looks awkward being so still, however it's still cool. 8]
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post

It's pretty tho...
Seriously, you people need to stop whining about that.
I finally return to GK to do some work, and what's the first thing I hear out of everyones mouths?

Nonstop complaining and whining about Kale getting a gift.

It's not conducive to keeping me interested in making more material. That kind of sounds like a "stop talking about it or I'll stop working" but I'm not kidding that hearing nothing but angry bitter people everywhere is a serious cramp to keeping motivated.

He got something special.

Get over yourselves.

More cool crap will be coming through to the server soon enough for everyone else too.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
cool im gonna ask fowlplay for god tier items on zodiac for every 10 levels i complete
Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Katie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie
Alarid, that is so cute! I love the animated fire!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarid View Post
Seriously, you people need to stop whining about that.
I finally return to GK to do some work, and what's the first thing I hear out of everyones mouths?

Nonstop complaining and whining about Kale getting a gift.
That is water under the bridge compared to the real problem I'm 'whining' about, but apparently it's slander to talk about it and I will be banned for it.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:32 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
I much rather see the snow monsters as your signature , anyways I like the flame, but the arm movements reminds me of a surfer.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Nice animated flame, although the flames cover up the weapon to the point I can't identify it. I'm also not a big fan of that sort of body movement animation, but it's just a sig so it's not like it's being used on a server or something. I guess the focal point here are the flames, and if that's it then it's a success.

Particle system? PARTICLE SYSTEM? *****, I AM the particle system!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
I much rather see the snow monsters as your signature , anyways I like the flame, but the arm movements reminds me of a surfer.
Aha! That's it! I think you've nailed the trouble that everyone keeps mentioning with the strange hand movement...

He's totally surfing....
oh well lol

And you know I still can't show those yet, Galdor :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Nice animated flame, although the flames cover up the weapon to the point I can't identify it. I'm also not a big fan of that sort of body movement animation, but it's just a sig so it's not like it's being used on a server or something. I guess the focal point here are the flames, and if that's it then it's a success.

I got tired at looking at my tiki statue, I needed something new. Maybe I should go back and take more pride in my forum signature and do some real animating on the body... but it's low on my to do list

The flames on the weapon - yeah I see what you mean. Maybe that would have been more successful if I made the entire weapon engulfed in flames instead of just spouting out of the top? the very last thing I did in an attempt to bring it together was put a bunch of highlighting on the blade to give it a glow.

Decently done custom animated special effects > particle effects any day :P
Pixel art ftw
Old 05-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarid View Post
pixel art ftw
<3

Old 05-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
You've got me interested - where can I see some examples?