Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Temporarily gone

Hi guys. Due to work and whatnot slowing down to pretty much "no work" for what I assume is the Easter break over the next 3 weeks leading up to April 4th, I've got no choice but to cut off the Internet and home phone at my house.

This means that for those 3 weeks at least, I will not be able to answer your e-mail questions, concerns or support requests. I must make it clear that I said "3 weeks at least", so if I am not back after April 4th - don't get your knickers in a twist. As work picks up again, it may take some time before my services are back up and running, also taking into account the set-up and processing procedure on the Internet and Phone providers end is around 7-10 business (Monday-Friday, weekends not counted) days.

It may not be until the end of this week that I am cut off, but between then and now I will be in a mad rush to tie up loose ends in case it happens abruptly and I cannot make a thread such as this one in time. It's safe to assume though that after Saturday this week, there's no point trying to contact me.

I will return ASAP though.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·