Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010, 12:44 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I forget, why does this team even exist aside from being a "top tier developer" club?
We're also an outlet in which people can place blame on why it feels like nothing ever gets done around here, as well as other Graal deficiencies.

It's all good though, the forums love this kind of thing.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I forget, why does this team even exist aside from being a "top tier developer" club?
I was going to make a snarky remark about that but I do not actually remember who is technically in the GDT and I would not want to offend Skyld or anything.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:44 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
option 1: remake graal2k1

option 2: make graal2k11 with graal2k1 similarities

option 3: ???
Old 08-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
I was going to make a snarky remark about that but I do not actually remember who is technically in the GDT and I would not want to offend Skyld or anything.
Along with that, I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. Just what I have always been told GDT is there for is help. Not sayin GDT doesnt EVER help. Jerret and Shane have been awesome btw.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Last edited by sssssssssss; 08-02-2010 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: Punctuation. It bothers me sometimes...
Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
G2K1: Cataclysm.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
Final Fantasy G2KXI
Old 08-02-2010, 04:34 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I don't want graal 2001, I want graal 2011.
Otherwise, help bomy island.
Srsly. Only reason why people quit is because Graal was becoming dull and boring, it was the same stuff for 6-7years until V4 came out >.> and it's still almost the same.
I support G2k11, let's start off with using our imagination and not stealing stuff from other games!

Old 08-02-2010, 04:59 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
I support G2k11, let's start off with using our imagination and not stealing stuff from other games!
What kinds of things would you like to see in a 'G2k11'?
Old 08-02-2010, 05:50 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, you guys should downsize Graal and just work on Era, UN, Zodiac + Gold servers.
I mean, all the other servers aren't benefiting Graal at all, whereas when a trial logs on to the servers listed above, they actually consider to pay to play.

G2K11 should just evolve around downsizing Graal to 3 main servers + 2 gold servers.
I mean, keep the servers as UC, but just keep the 3 servers that have the most people; Unholy Nation, Zodiac and Era.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:28 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
I mean, keep the servers as UC, but just keep the 3 servers that have the most people; Unholy Nation, Zodiac and Era.
I doubt that's going to happen, for numerous reasons.

Anyways, a few people have mentioned that we should create 'Graal2k11', rather than Graal2k1. If you guys could explain what a 'Graal2k11' would be, that would help. Otherwise, we'll be left to our own devices.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
I doubt that's going to happen, for numerous reasons.

Anyways, a few people have mentioned that we should create 'Graal2k11', rather than Graal2k1. If you guys could explain what a 'Graal2k11' would be, that would help. Otherwise, we'll be left to our own devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I agree with this. I think it would be neat if it was still Graal2001 but some kind of story portrays the city/town being abandoned because of a catastrophe and being rebuilt in 2010 with all new buildings and some old structures being in tact. Also, easter eggs for oldbies (statues of old staff/players, items, fossilized bomies, etc) see islands shifted, old areas moved to new locations, and even exploring the ruins of "2001" to find artifacts for quests.

We've seen Graal2001 a million times but I think it would be more constructive to just bury the hatchet on it and come up with a sequel that glorifies the old while creating a fun new server that oldbies and newbies alike can enjoy.
Basically keep the same concept with a new overworld. Like I mentioned above I think it would be really cool to see some new quests that have you try to figure out what happened to the previous (2001) settlers. I know it's pretty vague but I think it would make a great storyline once ideas have been thrown around and it's on paper.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 08-02-2010, 12:05 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ppl acting like g2k1 never had a sequel itt
Old 08-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
can we make g2k12 where the whole planet is on fire and an npc named jesus is saying "dad what have u done"?

ORRR JUST DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:37 PM
master of infinite loops
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Basically keep the same concept with a new overworld. Like I mentioned above I think it would be really cool to see some new quests that have you try to figure out what happened to the previous (2001) settlers. I know it's pretty vague but I think it would make a great storyline once ideas have been thrown around and it's on paper.
I never played G2k1, so hopefully somebody can give me the gist of what the server was about. Specifically, the main storyline. I think that story is incredibly important, and I would be interested in making this server not only rich in gameplay, but rich in story as well.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
I never played G2k1, so hopefully somebody can give me the gist of what the server was about. Specifically, the main storyline. I think that story is incredibly important, and I would be interested in making this server not only rich in gameplay, but rich in story as well.
It didn't have one.