Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Tyhm's Classic hands down. I love everything he did for that server, yes even when he introduced races (he was the best developer Graal has ever had IMO). Also the community was great. Nothing beats those marathon guild wars.

Graal2001 is a very close second, it had a decent balance between content and community as well. It probably was the most influential server; how many servers died trying to emulate it?

Honorable mentions go to Babylon, Shaded Legends, Bravo, Enigma, and Graal2000.

Also that one server I can't remember the name of, you started on a boat I think. I spent a lot of time PKing on that server.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
also that one server i can't remember the name of, you started on a boat i think. I spent a lot of time pking on that server.
gk?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
gk?
I remember all the fun times pking on GK, after starting on a boat.

Wait, no.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I really liked Babylon and Providence (although it was never officially released on the classic list) back in the day. There was a point in time where Valikorlia was cool too. I don't think what's currently there is what Valikorlia was ever supposed to be.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Old delteria and Babylon.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Babylon
this
Old 11-14-2012, 04:35 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I loved all playerworlds that had fancy nice intros

Old 11-14-2012, 08:43 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Bravo or Andor ftw
win
Old 11-14-2012, 10:36 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
old babylon was where the homeless enigma and xone players such as myself went
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Making Levels
zerxusgraal will become famous soon enough
N-Pulse ofc