Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Graal Zone
I will try Graal Zone for iPhone/iPod 22 19.30%
I will buy Graal Zone+ for iPhone/iPod 7 6.14%
I own an iPhone/iPod but i am not interested 15 13.16%
I don't own a iPhone/iPod yet 70 61.40%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Wise man.
AlexP_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlexP_P Send a message via MSN to AlexP_P
well, i wish i could buy it but i have to pay for the new firmware >.<

DAMIT!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Wise man.
AlexP_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlexP_P Send a message via MSN to AlexP_P
and i bet 1 buck that it will be kinda laggy
Old 10-06-2008, 02:42 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Tell you the truth. I wouldn't be surprised to see a upings in the prices. Just for bread and keep the blasted servers up.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
still waiting for Graal to have a version in the app store...
Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
The reason we're not hearing anything on the Graal iPhone project is likely due to the NDA Apple has in place on developers of unreleased software and features. Search Google News and you'll find more details about it. However, the Skills iPhone that Elk mentioned earlier is available for download on the iTunes Store if you search for "Eurocenter". The Skills games use the same engine that will power Zone iPhone.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 10-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
The reason we're not hearing anything on the Graal iPhone project is likely due to the NDA Apple has in place on developers of unreleased software and features. Search Google News and you'll find more details about it. However, the Skills iPhone that Elk mentioned earlier is available for download on the iTunes Store if you search for "Eurocenter". The Skills games use the same engine that will power Zone iPhone.
-objective completed-"a response from and admin "

first of all, thanks alot for your post, i know Admins are always so damm busy they barely post

and thanks again for that useful info, i might buy skills but i'm not sure.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
i might buy skills but i'm not sure.
Whenever you have to decide whether or not to buy something that's Graal-related, just stop and think, "How much do I love Graal?". For me, that's always enough to know that the answer is "yes" (though I admit my account has been in a state of expiration for a few months). Sure, Graal is full of problems, but you have to think of it as a parent-child relationship. A parent will always love his/her child no matter what. So they'll keep giving them money (if they need it; i'm NOT referring to rich parents who give their bad kids money for badthings). We should do the same. In order to keep true to my word, I will set aside buying that other MMORPG that everyone plays and first upgrade for another year of Graal.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
-objective completed-"a response from and admin "
He really isn't an admin anymore, i don't think, and Vulcan should do research, There's no graa related things besides it's made from the same people on Eurocenter.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Awesome
Zickle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zickle Send a message via AIM to Zickle Send a message via MSN to Zickle Send a message via Yahoo to Zickle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
He really isn't an admin anymore, i don't think, and Vulcan should do research, There's no graa related things besides it's made from the same people on Eurocenter.
Those games are Graal Skill games where you can play with people who are doing Skills on Graal. It has the same user interface and system as the Graal Zone iPhone app does. I'm glad he pointed this out, it turned out to be true and something I hadn't noticed. I thought the Checkers online game was just another game, but it's part of the Graal iPhone system.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Our skill games are quite successful, especially Adrenaline Pool Online, updated today They run on Graal servers which are not displayed in the normal server list. Improvements that we add to the engine to run those games will also benefits future Graal versions on iPhone/iPod (new optimized particle engine, new font drawin, improved GUI etc.) We are still working on Graal Zone and Classic as first Graal servers to appear on App Store, but we want to make sure that they are good enough.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Cake'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Our skill games are quite successful, especially Adrenaline Pool Online, updated today They run on Graal servers which are not displayed in the normal server list. Improvements that we add to the engine to run those games will also benefits future Graal versions on iPhone/iPod (new optimized particle engine, new font drawin, improved GUI etc.) We are still working on Graal Zone and Classic as first Graal servers to appear on App Store, but we want to make sure that they are good enough.
awsome

you guys run "Eurocenter" too?
Old 10-10-2008, 10:45 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
awsome

you guys run "Eurocenter" too?
Eurocenter runs Graal.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
We are still working on Graal Zone and Classic as first Graal servers to appear on App Store, but we want to make sure that they are good enough.

ZOMG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S EXCITED FOR THIS?! or has it already been confirmed?
Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
ZOMG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S EXCITED FOR THIS?! or has it already been confirmed?
How can it get any more confirmed than the coder of Graal confirming it?
Old 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Classic iPhone will actually be Rudora, unless plans have changed recently. Stefan or Skyld can verify this.
Closed Thread

Tags
app store, iphone, ipod touch, itouch