Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 02:48 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Wow. I thought Houdini was bad. This is definitely the biggest PWA blunder in all of Graal's history.
Heh, Houdini wasn't even bad as a person. I only noticed that after he left the PWA though. This, though...
Old 08-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Absolut_Crono was allowed to manage UN into the ground for nearly two years, never doing anything at all and causing useful staff members to step down/quit the server entirely out of frustration. Despite constant player and staff complains sent to the PWA, they refused to remove him, as they didn't want to take such a large step. So I'm also curious to hear what could possibly be the reason for them now to step in and remove a manager who was seemingly well respected and doing a good job.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Tenchry
Tenchry_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tenchry_P2P Send a message via MSN to Tenchry_P2P
We want the truth, Seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Fail. Its because the forums are more fun than the actual game.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
With fowlplay4's permission I am allowed (by Graal rules) to post this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4
Only a couple recent things come to mind why I've been removed:

1. My recent forum activity.

2. I reset Triple_Combo and didn't make a reasonable attempt to restore the account (I did email Stefan). I was honestly waiting until they told me to do it, to restore the items of which I would have done. Triple_Combo has a ridiculous history of USDing though and I can't believe they wouldn't accept the evidence (no logs from GK though ) we presented and the fact so many people can attest to it, but fine.

I think it's silly that they removed me from Manager for that, so now I'm hoping we can open a dialogue with the PWA and get me re-added.

If you would like to show your support (please include positive or negative experiences of support you've had from me) for me feel free to email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Also you can post on their official thread here:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134266942

Please use my account name in the subject so they can filter the emails properly, don't need those emails messing up their support ones.
The first point included a discussion on his forum ban here. That is not up for discussion, so don't bring it up.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Without being aware of the reason(s) and therefore attempting to judge the decision, I find this incredibly surprising. Looking at the other servers on the PlayerWorlds tab, there is not one manager who comes close to comparing with Jerret when it comes to knowledge, reliability and having held a long stable tenure, and this is something Bell has said to be quite proud of playing a role in the appointment. I hope this decision isn't a knee-jerk reaction, especially given the fact Managers who bring nothing to the table have remained in place throughout the past.

Edit: Having seen Crono's post, it does seem strange that no explanation was provided by Sinkler.

Last edited by ffcmike; 08-07-2012 at 05:33 PM..
Old 08-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Absolute bull **** move. I have never worked with a better manager, he actually cared.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I guess this means he's more available to help out Classic iPhone where you tarts can't flaunt your powers. Every cloud and all that.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Tenchry
Pure bullshit, Triple_combo got banned before on zod + sinkler removed a GPs rights due to it.

This PWA named Sinkler is the pure definition of being Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I guess this means he's more available to help out Classic iPhone where you tarts can't flaunt your powers. Every cloud and all that.

he flauts his power? LOL
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchry_P2P View Post
he flauts his power? LOL
He was talking about the graal administration, not Jerret.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
King of the Ice Box
Eskimo is on a distinguished road
This is rediculous. I can't think of a time when fp4 did something that negatively affected Zodiac. He's a GREAT manager.
For anyone who thinks I may be biased as a Zodiac player, that is not the case. An old trial account of mine is permanently banned on Zodiac, and it was banned personally by fp4. This was not a wrong decision by him, however, and I have nothing but respect for him. I'd rather not discuss the reasons for the ban on the forums, but if fp4 had even done the smallest thing to deserve this, don't you think people like me, with an account permanently banned by him, would be the ones supporting this decision? I only see people supporting HIM.
Where's YOUR support PWA?
Old 08-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Tenchry
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
He was talking about the graal administration, not Jerret.
oh my bad
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
Absolut_Crono was allowed to manage UN into the ground for nearly two years, never doing anything at all and causing useful staff members to step down/quit the server entirely out of frustration. Despite constant player and staff complains sent to the PWA, they refused to remove him, as they didn't want to take such a large step. So I'm also curious to hear what could possibly be the reason for them now to step in and remove a manager who was seemingly well respected and doing a good job.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It sounds to me like they're just doing this because of a personal grudge against fp4, which is bullshit.

If you go on Zodiac, you see a bunch of players and staff protesting that they want him back because he was a great manager. But when you went on UN two years ago, you saw a bunch of players who hated the manager and yet he was there for two years. This is ridiculous. You guys just ruined your reputation for a humongous portion of Graal.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Tenchry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It sounds to me like they're just doing this because of a personal grudge against fp4, which is bullshit.

If you go on Zodiac, you see a bunch of players and staff protesting that they want him back because he was a great manager. But when you went on UN two years ago, you saw a bunch of players who hated the manager and yet he was there for two years. This is ridiculous. You guys just ruined your reputation for a humongous portion of Graal.

it is personal due to triple + sinkler being in the same 'family'
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
It's interesting how we all assume it's a direct attack against Jerret rather than him having done something wrong.

That in itself speaks volumes regarding the current state of the PWA and their reputation among the community.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:43 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Ok I got some clarification, Xor was removed from his Zodiac position. He hasn't been PWA for a year now.
He quit Zodiac when they fired Jerret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
It's interesting how we all assume it's a direct attack against Jerret rather than him having done something wrong.

That in itself speaks volumes regarding the current state of the PWA and their reputation among the community.
Then they need to tell us what he did to prove that this was necessary.
Closed Thread