Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Sinkler: Who is this Gabriel?

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, I am the new Playerworld Administrator.

Let me introduce myself: I am Gabriel (Sinkler). I have had a variety of jobs throughout my time on Graal. I first started as many people do as a staff member on a paid development server in the endearing field of player relations.

My first classic job was on Era, as a FAQ during the managership of Icarus. I then worked myself up to FAQ Administrator, and from there I continued to rise until I reached GP (later PR). I worked on Era for a total of a year and a half and then I was offered a position on Zodiac. I wanted to experience what else Graal had to offer. So I joined Zodiac. In addition to my job on Zodiac, I was offered a position as one of the first GPs on Classic iPhone, which I enjoyed for about a year and a half. Then in August of 2010, I was offered a position as Player Relations Administrator on Zodiac and I accepted. This was my first time in a major administrative position on a highly-populated server. I was excited and extremely nervous because if you know my personality, you would know that I am a perfectionist on a massive proportion. I worked as a Player Relations Administrator until now, when I was offered a position as a Playerworld Administrator!

Enough about my Graal experience.

I am an avid-reader of Philosophy (as you may have noticed by my quotations of Machiavelli), obsessed with luxurious items, very sociable, and I wear glasses.

I am really excited to work with all of you as a Playerworld Administrator. I applied for this job because I really enjoy this very strong and lively community that is Graal.

Thank you,

Gabriel

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill

Last edited by Sinkler; 05-09-2011 at 11:50 PM..
Old 05-09-2011, 03:51 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
he also voted for Bush twice
Old 05-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Coder
0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough
Hi. Congratulations on becoming the new pwa. Nice of you to post an introduction. I'm sure you will do fine as a pwa. Good luck.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:18 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
happy mothers day
Old 05-09-2011, 05:19 AM
-Pixel Ravenix
Snake980 will become famous soon enough
Congratulations and good luck with all that experience you should make a fine Player Worlds Admin
Old 05-09-2011, 05:25 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
happy mothers day
this is not a bell thread sir.

p.s. Gabriel really was a great staff member on Zodiac and I enjoyed working with him. I know he will do a good job as a PWA. Good luck and keep up the good work!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
hehe i did tell you to do this about a year and ago =p (go for something more)
Old 05-09-2011, 04:47 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
huge troll

also loves the beautiful dark wood of a car
Old 05-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Congratulations Gabriel, now don't let your dedication give you a nervous breakdown. I know you'll do a great job.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I am an avid-reader of Philosophy (as you may have noticed by my quotations of Machiavelli), obsessed with luxurious items, very sociable, and I wear glasses.

hmm..
Old 05-09-2011, 09:28 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Old 05-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Haha nice! I was just watching this on Youtube!

"..I guess the atmosphere that I've tried to create here is that I'm a friend first and a boss second, and probably an entertainer third."
Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
Good job Gabriel, and Good luck!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:34 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
close enough

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Winning
ISonic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ISonic Send a message via MSN to ISonic
so your the gabe from classic IPhone.